Lu Jue responded: "Well, I'll go pick him up right away."

    After hearing this, Qiao Nian hurriedly stopped him: "No need, you just transmit the sound transmission to him.

    "

    Qiao Nian felt that Lu Jue was just too kind.

    Lu Jue said yes with a smile, but when he lowered his eyes, they were a little dark.

    Qiao Nian didn't know what Ao Yan was up to, he waited for an hour before his figure appeared in the courtyard.

    At this time, Qiao Nian was sitting under the eaves, watching Lu Jue practice his sword.

    The boy was good-looking, and his figure was tall and graceful. As long as she didn't let her teach him, he would be very pleasing and fascinating to her eyes when he danced a sword.

    It wasn't until she heard a panting voice that she took her eyes away from Lu Jue and glanced at him casually.

    Seeing Ao Yan's appearance at this time, Qiao Nian almost spit out a sip of tea.

    She had never seen Ao Yan in such a mess.

    Ao Yan is the left protector of the demon clan, and his real body is a black dragon, which is so low-key and deep.

    However, his human form likes shining and attention-grabbing attire the most. He is very luxurious and likes to show off. He always looks like a well-dressed and romantic nobleman.

    At this time, he was wearing coarse linen clothes, which were still dirty, as if he had fallen into a mud pit and rolled a few times. There was no jade crown on his head, only a cloth belt. Embarrassed.

    No matter how good-looking his face is, he couldn't stand it like this, and his painting style changed from that of a courtier to a poor scholar.

    Qiao Nian resisted the urge to laugh at him, and asked lightly: "What's the matter?"

    Ao Yan stared at him indignantly and aggrievedly: "You ask him!"

    Qiao Nian followed his gaze to the young man in white beside him: "?

    " Jue's face was calm, and he said with concern: "Junior brother, did you fall on the road? Why were you so careless?" He felt a little guilty, "I should go pick you up, and you should blame me."

    Qiao Nian felt aggrieved for Lu Jue when he heard it, and felt that Ao Yan was just putting on a show, and it was only a few steps away, so why is he in such a mess?

    Qiao Nian said: "I didn't let him go, this is the fairy gate, no one should serve you."

    Hearing this, Ao Yan couldn't believe it, as if he was looking at a traitor, his face turned red with anger: "He let I live in Jianjia Palace! I wear common clothes! You even trap me with a barrier!"

    Hearing this, Qiao Nian was stunned.

    Jianjia Palace is the farthest from here.

    Ao Yan can't reveal his identity, so he can only rush over mountains and rivers like ordinary people.

    No wonder he was like this.

    It's just... why did Lu Jue do this?

    As soon as she thought about it, she heard Lu Jue say in a puzzled way: "I also reminded my junior brother that Jianjia Palace is too remote, but he insisted on living there, saying that the palace is beautiful and he likes it, so I can't persuade him any more. , As for the commoner clothes..."