Qiao Nian was very satisfied with the target of this mission, because Lu Jue's gentle, kind, hard-working appearance made people feel at ease.

    In the original book, even if such a young man knew the truth, he would just sever the master-student relationship with her disheartened and kindly spare her life.

    He will not love her too much like Lu Chen in the first world and cannot let go, nor will he hate her too much and be paranoid like Yu Ting in the second world.

    He will succeed to the position of Emperor of Heaven, and the emperor naturally has a heart for the common people and will not fall into the love of his children.

    If there is no accident, she will be able to complete the project in three months, waiting for the notification of the success of the mission.

    "Master..."

    The young man turned his head and saw her, his eyes lit up, their pupils were dark, like the eyes of a cute dog.

    Qiao Nian's tone was light and gentle: "You practiced your swordsmanship very well."

    Although she didn't know what was so good about it, it was always right to praise him.

    Hearing this, the boy's eyes were as bright as the stars, and he lowered his head and smiled a little embarrassedly.

    "By the way, your junior brother..."

    Before she finished speaking, Lu Jue's smile paused, and he suddenly raised his head to look at her, and said, "Master, there is a sword technique that I still can't comprehend, master. Can you clarify?"

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    You don't even know it, and I don't even know it.

    She is not good at swords.

    Seeing the young man still looking at her, Qiao Nian had a flash of inspiration, pretending to be profound and mysterious, and said in a low voice: "The so-called reading a book a hundred times will reveal its meaning, and the same is true for swordsmanship. Understood."

    As she spoke, she secretly observed the boy's expression.

    Fortunately, Lu Jue was simple and did not doubt her words at all. He nodded thoughtfully and said, "I understand, let's continue practicing."

    Qiao Nian heaved a sigh of relief, and watched him turn and walk deep into the woods.

    Seeing that he was about to go far away, she just remembered, no, she didn't come to guide him in sword practice.

    "Wait."

    Lu Jue paused, turned to look at her, with a forced smile: "Master?"

    Qiao Nian didn't pay attention to his expression, and asked, "Where's your junior brother?"

    Lu Jue looked at her with dark eyes , the hand holding the sword tightened, and asked softly: "Master wants to see him?"

    In the memory of the original owner, he didn't have a good impression of Ao Yan, and even didn't like him very much.

    Hearing this, Qiao Nian said almost subconsciously: "What I want to see is that you won't be him."

    The young man looked at her, with bits and pieces of joy in his eyes, and said in a deep and lingering voice, "Master..."

    This voice It's a bit seductive, like the other party's whispering in the ear during intimacy.

    Qiao Nian pretended to be indifferent and said: "Ao Yan has already accepted me as his teacher, so it's time to meet him."