It should still be early, the curtains are drawn in the room, and the light is dim.

    His whole body seemed to be shrouded in a layer of shadow, wearing a cold and serious military uniform with a gun on his waist, his aura was overwhelming, and he looked a little scary.

    Qiao Nian immediately became fully awake, and almost stepped back.

    But he said at this moment: "Are you awake?"

    The deep magnetic voice was actually a little soft.

    Qiao Nian let out a trembling "Mm", very uncomfortable with his current state, even more abnormal than yesterday's fierce and cold appearance.

    Yu Ting himself didn't seem to feel that there was anything strange about him.

    He looked at her with a low and soft voice: "Is there any discomfort?"

    Seeing him like this, Qiao Nian was secretly vigilant: "...No."

    Seeing that she was a little afraid of him, Yu Ting was silent for a moment, and then asked considerately: "What do you want to eat?

    " , today is soft wind and light rain.

    Qiao Nian's heart was flustered, she didn't have the mind to think about what to eat, and looked at him: "It's okay." The

    next moment, her body froze.

    Because Yu Ting touched her head gently, and looked at her softly, as if they had returned to the past when there was no barrier between them.

    He said: "Then you change your clothes first, I'll go buy breakfast."

    Qiao Nian said "Oh" slowly, but still looked at him.

    She couldn't figure out why he was so nice to her all of a sudden, and it always made people wonder if there was a fraud, after all, she almost killed him with her own hands and abandoned him.

    Qiao Nian changed her clothes and just finished washing when she heard a knock on the door.

    If it was Yu Ting, she probably wouldn't have knocked on the door, she relaxed inexplicably, and didn't really want to face the unpredictable Yu Ting now.

    Sure enough, what she saw when she opened the door was not Yu Ting, but Lin Xia who came to deliver her dinner last night.

    Lin Xia said that the general had an emergency meeting, so she asked her to bring him breakfast.

    Lin Xia didn't leave after delivering the breakfast, but sat down and chatted with her, talking about some trivial and interesting things in the base.

    While eating breakfast, Qiao Nian listened to her, echoing a few words from time to time.

    The atmosphere was relaxed.

    But Lin Xia suddenly lost her voice while talking.

    Qiao Nian looked over in surprise, but saw Lin Xia staring at her neck in shock.

    Her voice changed: "What is... on your neck?!"

    Qiao Nian couldn't see her neck either, but she knew it must be the mark left by Yu Ting.

    She looked at Lin Xia who was waiting for an explanation, subconsciously touched her neck, coughed lightly, and said, "Maybe it's...allergies?"

    Although Lin Xia is innocent, he is not a fool, and his face is even more wrong when he hears this. , the voice was also a little cold: "Do you think I can't recognize that is a hickey?"