However, it is not people who protect her, but the system.

    She was glad that she had a reasonable explanation to not expose the existence of the system, and the next moment, she was startled by Yu Ting's staring at her.

    He smiled, but it was creepy: "Very good."

    Qiao Nian didn't feel very well, as if he was about to vomit blood from being crushed by a boulder.

    At first she thought she was scared by him, but soon realized it wasn't.

    Because there seemed to be an invisible fluctuation in the air, which was extremely destructive and murderous, as if the whole room was twisting and shaking.

    The water glass on the table and the light bulb above the head were all shattered.

    It was dark in the room.

    Qiao Nian was a little terrified, this is... Yu Ting's spiritual power?

    But why does it seem to be out of control?

    Even though the room was already too dark to see anything, Qiao Nian could still feel Yu Ting looking at her in the dark, and the sound of his breathing was close at hand, which made people more nervous.

    Qiao Nian tried to ease the atmosphere: "Yu Ting, you... still remember what happened back then? I... I was just scared by you at the time, I didn't mean to..." She thought that what he was worried about was that she almost killed her

    . If this matter about him can make him believe that she was just impulsive, maybe...he won't hate her so much.

    But before she could speak, Yu Ting suddenly interrupted her: "You didn't look back."

    Qiao Nian was startled: "What?"

    Yu Ting's voice sounded in the darkness: "You didn't look back at me, None."

    Qiao Nian choked, she was so guilty at the time, how dare she look back at him, she is not a professional killer.

    But...why does Yu Ting focus on whether she has turned around?

    As soon as this question popped into Qiao Nian's mind, he suddenly heard him say: "Qiao Nian, you don't love me."

    Qiao Nian was stunned.

    "You never loved me from the beginning to the end, did you?" Yu Ting said, "But I still thought that I would be with you forever regardless of life and death. Now that I think about it, in your eyes at that time, I was ridiculous. "

    I...I didn't think about it that way." Qiao Nian said guiltily, "I'm sorry, I already knew I was wrong."

    Yu Ting said sarcastically, "You don't know, you're just scared."

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    It seems that she is very stable in his eyes as a person who is greedy for life, afraid of death, and ruthless.

    That's good, so that he can let her go more completely and be with the heroine.

    There is no way to be so deadlocked, and he seems to be able to reason.

    Qiao Nian tentatively asked: "I know I'm sorry for you, but you're fine now, why don't we talk about it, and I can make it up to you." But

    Yu Ting didn't speak, she felt that he was looking at her.

    After a while, she felt something cold press against her heart.

    She froze suddenly.

    It's... the muzzle.

    "Qiao Nian..." Yu Ting leaned close to her face, his fingers lightly stroked the edge of her mask, it was cold to the touch, and his voice was also cold and hoarse, "You owe me your life, what can you give me in return?"

    Qiao Nian froze: "What... do you want?"

    When she finished speaking, the mask on her face was suddenly ripped off, and then there was a warm and soft touch on her lips.

    Qiao Nian was stunned, and before he could react, he was kissing her so hard that she couldn't breathe, her wrist was tightly held, and his gun slipped to the ground.

    In the darkness, there are only ambiguous and rapid panting sounds intertwined.

    "You." In the darkness, he held her in his arms and pressed it against her ear, his voice was low and hoarse, "I want you!"

    Qiao Nian's eyes widened suddenly: "...!"

    Wait, aren't you Are you dating the hostess?