Qiao Nian guessed that Feng Zixin's search for her must have something to do with Feng Shaoyang. At this time, she was secretive but aroused suspicion, so she simply asked directly, "You are looking for me... What is it? You need to find someone Do you want to sit down and talk?"

    "No, no." Hearing this, Feng Zixin gave Lu Chen a weird look, and then lowered his tone, "I just... want to say something to you guys for my brother. apologize."

    Feng Zixin grew up so smoothly, and it was the first time that he apologized to someone in such a shameful way. He wanted to beat his brother up in his heart, so after knowing that his elder brother was beaten up abroad, he still couldn't get out of bed. At that time, he was relieved.

    But the elder brother couldn't come back, so the task of apologizing to the Lu family fell on him, and he was almost aggrieved. Although he didn't dare to have any thoughts about Qiao Nian now, Lu Chen was also his rival in love no matter what. ah.

    He was the only one who bowed his head and apologized to his rival in such a serious manner. Feng Zixin could only be thankful that he was still wearing a mask so that he would not be recognized by others.

    Qiao Nian was startled, and then heard Lu Chen ask unhurriedly, "Are you... apologizing?" The

    meaning of these words is more like a cold sarcasm, is it your turn to apologize?

    But Feng Zixin couldn't hear the coldness in the other party's tone at all, so he nodded and said with a shameful expression: "President Lu, I'm sorry, my brother has caused trouble for you and Qiao Nian, but luckily you didn't misunderstand Qiao Nian." Read, otherwise my brother is really guilty."

    At first when Qiao Nian heard the apology, she thought it was because of Feng Shaoyang's elopement with her, but after hearing this, she couldn't help but look at Feng Zixin more. glance.

    Why didn't she know that there was a misunderstanding about this matter, she had indeed eloped with Feng Zixin, otherwise she wouldn't have explained it clearly in front of Lu Chen.

    Lu Chen also stared at Feng Zixin, his tone was low and unpredictable: "What misunderstanding?"

    Feng Zixin was stunned for a moment, glanced at Qiao Nian, with an expression of "Have you not told him yet?", and then said: "I Brother told me before that he only approached Qiao Nian to help Qiao Ning chase you. If you don't break up, Qiao Ning will have no chance." As he spoke, his tone became more guilty, "But I didn't either. Thinking that my brother would do this for Qiao Ning, and dare to coerce Qiao Nian to go abroad, I have already explained to my parents, and I will definitely come to apologize someday." Qiao Nian: "..." Only Feng Zi can talk

    about

    coercion Xin himself believed it.

    She looked at Lu Chen. Lu Chen's expression did not tell whether he believed him or not, but his ability to grasp the key points was first-rate. He asked slowly, "Why did Feng Shaoyang help Qiao Ning?" Feng Zixin obviously didn't know

    . Qiao Ning saved Feng Shaoyang's life. Hearing this, he was stunned for a moment, and said, "My brother has never been so nice to any woman. Apart from liking... there should be no other reason." Hearing this, Lu Chen rolled his

    eyes His face was gloomy, and he couldn't tell what he was thinking.

    Qiao Nian glanced at Feng Zixin, Feng Zixin's tone was very sincere, perhaps because he was too well protected by his family, and he still had a somewhat unsophisticated feeling, which made it easy for people to believe his words.