Assistant Lin took the phone over and was about to hand it over, but accidentally caught a glimpse of the screen on the phone, and his expression instantly became more painful.

    He really endured too much today, these...can a little assistant of his know?

    On the mobile phone, there was a blackmail text message from a paparazzi who was not afraid of death, and a picture of Miss Qiao and Feng Shaoyang appearing in the airport lobby with their luggage was attached. The picture was quite clear, and you could even see Miss Qiao looking at Feng Shaoyang Yang Shi's gentle expression with a smile.

    If the paparazzi matter is not dealt with properly, the news that Mr. Lu will be cheated on tomorrow will spread throughout the circle, and the Lu family will lose all face, and the company's stock market may also be subject to certain fluctuations.

    Neither Lin Tezhu nor Secretary Fang dared to look at Mr. Lu's expression at this time, and wished that they would not exist as if they were dead.

    Secretary Fang was even worried that his mobile phone would be torn apart by Mr. Lu who was in a rage, but it turned out... nothing happened.

    After a long while, Lu Chen's calm and gentle voice sounded creepy: "Go out, you have to go back to work at the company tomorrow, go to bed early."

    Secretary Fang was stunned, and then couldn't help feeling admiration. It really was their President Lu, happy and angry Not showing anything, this matter makes ordinary people mad, but he still remembers...to go to work tomorrow?

    Secretary Fang relaxed a little. Seeing that her mobile phone was placed on the table, she stepped forward to pick it up, but her body froze suddenly.

    Because from the corner of her eyes, she caught a glimpse of a cloud of blood, the original white and beautiful dress on Mr. Lu's lap, at this time, because Mr. Lu's hands were held too tightly, there were many wrinkles, and there was a flash of light on it. The bright diamond cut through his palm.

    The bright red blood soaked through the skirt little by little, as if blood-like flowers had bloomed, which made people's hearts tremble, and she was taken aback.

    "Still leaving?" Lu Chen's hoarse and cold voice sounded.

    Secretary Fang raised her head subconsciously, and met a pair of gloomy eyes that seemed to be oozing with danger red, with a bit of ruthlessness and sternness. She took the phone in fright, and hurried away as if fleeing.

    On the other hand, Qiao Nian was doing well.

    What Feng Shaoyang said about going on a business trip abroad was naturally just an excuse to take her away. Maybe he thought that after she went abroad with him, it would be impossible for her and Lu Chen to be together again.

    Then Qiao Ning naturally had a chance.

    In a sense, her and Feng Shaoyang's secret goals are also considered the same, but this does not prevent her from tossing Feng Shaoyang in various ways, seeing him pretending to like her on the surface, he has to coax her to satisfy her various desires For such a request, she was so angry that she couldn't decide, and she thought it was funny.

    When it comes to how to make people have a splitting headache, Qiao Nian can be called a proficiency, from basic necessities of life to Feng Shaoyang's words and deeds, she can pick out all kinds of faults.

    Even the bad weather can be blamed on Feng Shaoyang.

    Feng Shaoyang naturally coaxed her to bear her at first, with an affectionate look, but he could pretend for a day or two, but after five days, he... couldn't hold on any longer.