The two have always been rivals in business, but the Lu family has always dominated each other, and they are relentless in seizing resources, the kind that won't leave even bones to the Feng family after eating meat.

    It's not hard to imagine how much the Feng family hates Mr. Lu. Now Feng Shaoyang actually has contact with Mr. Lu's fiancée. The reason is very intriguing.

    Assistant Lin's expression became even more painful as he thought about it. He didn't want to know this kind of boss's private affairs at all.

    When the video finally finished playing, there was a deathly silence in the room.

    Assistant Lin seemed to be able to hear his thundering heartbeat, feeling the suffocating atmosphere, he thought bitterly, Mr. Lu wouldn't kill people, would he?

    With a "click", the lid of the notebook was pressed down by a pair of slender hands, probably because of too much force, veins appeared on the back of Lu Chen's hands.

    "She escaped from marriage... for Feng, Shao, and Yang?" Lu Chen's voice was low and slow, seemingly calm, but it contained a frightening chill.

    Don't ask him, he doesn't want to know!

    Assistant Lin was very resistant to hearing such a terrible question, but as a subordinate, he should solve his boss's problems, he sighed silently in his heart, and said ambiguously: "Mr. Lu, this video looks like this from an onlooker, but There may be other hidden truths in the truth, why don't we wait until we see Ms. Qiao and ask for clarification?"

    Lu Chen looked at him with a blank expression on his face, already very strong aura, at this time the cold eyes were full of pressure.

    Assistant Lin's face froze. Shouldn't he be speaking for Miss Qiao? But isn't that because Boss Lu spoiled Ms. Qiao too much in the past, if he were to speak ill of her at this time, wouldn't he die even worse?

    Just when he was about to admit his mistake, Lu Chen finally looked away, and his voice seemed calm: "You are right."

    Assistant Lin was about to breathe a sigh of relief, thinking that he had passed the test, when he saw Lu Chen Caressing the gorgeous and soft skirt on his knees, the diamonds on it gleamed, reflecting his dark and cold eyes, he continued in a low and calm voice: "If she has any difficulties, she will definitely come back and give them to me." An explanation, I will wait for her here."

    Assistant Lin's body froze immediately: "..."

    No, he didn't mean that at all!

    I think I know... Ms. Qiao will definitely not come back when the troubles have reached this point, right?

    Just when he was thinking this way, as if to confirm his conjecture, there was a knock on the door of the room.

    Special assistant Lin noticed that Mr. Lu also suddenly looked up, his dark and deep eyes seemed to light up, maybe he thought it was Miss Qiao who had found out that she had come back.

    But I'm afraid that Mr. Lu will be disappointed. He asked Secretary Fang to check Miss Qiao's whereabouts before, and now she should come to report the results.

    Sure enough, when he walked over to open the door, he saw Secretary Fang's face was strange, anxious and fearful: "Mr. Lu...I found out where Ms. Qiao is." After seeing who came in, Lu Chen's

    voice His eyes sank, he clenched the dress on his knees, and after a while, he asked word for word: "Where is she?"

    Secretary Fang looked at Mr. Lu's expression, then looked at Special Assistant Lin as if he was about to cry, and handed over the mobile phone in his hand: "I dare not say, Mr. Lu, you... why don't you just look at it?"