Qiao Nian felt chills down his spine: "Lu Chen,...why is there no one here?"

    Lu Chen: "The project here is still in the final stage, and visitors are not open to the public." "

    ...Then you still bring me here " Qiao Nian looked at him displeasedly, "The sea is so cold, I have to go back."

    Lu Chen put on the shawl he brought from the house, looked down at her, and said, "Nian Nian, Do you want to see meteors?" "Of course I do!" Qiao Nian's eyes     lit up

    , and then he gave him a strange look, "You don't want to say that you brought me to see meteors, do you?"

Not bad, how could there be stars.

    Who knew that Lu Chen gave a firm "Yes", and walked forward holding her hand: "I bought a new cruise ship, you can watch it there."

    Qiao Nian felt that he was fooling her, maybe he just wanted to show off his cruise ship, just like buying a car he likes and wanting to share it with others.

    "Don't talk about meteors, if you can see a star, I'll take your surname!" Qiao Nian glanced at him and vowed.

    Hearing this, Lu Chen was silent for a while, but suddenly smiled, his voice was low and gentle: "Nian Nian, when did I ever lie to you?"

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    It seems to be the same.

    But she looked up at the night sky that had gradually gathered light dark clouds, and instantly regained her confidence, and followed him on board the boat.

    This cruise ship is very spectacular and beautiful, with two floors. The wind blowing from the sea surface, but the cruise ship is stable and motionless.

    After they got on board, the cruise ship slowly moved away from the shore.

    The lights on the ship were also very dim, and the howling sea breeze could still be heard in my ears, as if the entire cruise ship was going to be swallowed up by night.

    Qiao Nian held Lu Chen's hand tightly, and followed him up the steps to the platform on the second floor.

    The wind is also stronger.

    "Can't you turn on a few more lights?" Qiao Nian looked at the dark and boundless sea from above, feeling even more frightened.

    At this moment, Lu Chen hugged her from behind, his low voice sounded above his head, a little soft in the night wind: "Look up."

    Qiao Nian raised her head for no reason, and was immediately shocked.

    I saw the coast where there were only a few dim lights at first, but at this time, the bright light was lit up little by little, slowly blooming like a flash in the pan.

    And when the lights were slowly turned on, countless stars flew from nowhere on the sea, and the stars were scattered all over the sky, like meteors flying and falling in the night sky, falling towards the sea.

    This scene is so beautiful that people can't speak.

    Qiao Nian was stunned, and when she saw that a little bit of starlight could form various beautiful patterns in the dark and deep night, she suddenly realized it.

    This beautiful light is not emitted by stars, but by drones.

    Seeing the countless "starlight" dancing on the sea, Qiao Nian was a little obsessed.

    "Does it look good?" Lu Chen's voice rang in his ears, and the warm breath fell around the auricles, feeling a little itchy.

    Qiao Nian looked at the night sky: "It's beautiful!"