But when he hurriedly came out of the hotel room, went downstairs to the hotel entrance, he suddenly bumped into a person .

    "I'm sorry..." Feng Zixin subconsciously apologized, and when he looked up and saw the other person's face, he seemed to have seen a ghost, and his voice raised unconsciously, "Lu, Lu Chen? Why are you here?" He also subconsciously looked around

    . , as if he was making sure that he was still in the hotel instead of returning to Beijing.

    Lu Chen stood at the entrance of the hotel with no expression on his stern face. He was wearing a suit and tie, looking tall, long and powerful.

    He raised his eyelids slightly, as if he was examining, and his voice was indifferent: "Why are you guilty?"

    "I... guilty? I'm just..." Feng Zixin paused, then pulled out a calm smile, and raised his voice, " I'm just so surprised, Mr. Lu has so much to do every day, how come he has time to come to a small place like our crew?"

    "You guys just finished filming?" Lu Chen's voice was deep and magnetic, "Where's Nian Nian?"

    Feng Zixin: "..."

    Qiao Nian has no role to play tonight. Did she... cheat Lu Chen? I didn't expect Lu Chen to make a surprise attack. Cha Gang, could it be... have you heard something?

    Feng Zixin panicked even more, and coughed: "I'm tired from filming, she must have fallen asleep now, why don't I take you to open a room, and you can go find her tomorrow?" Lu Chen stared at him with deep eyes

    . Gloomy, it makes people feel more guilty.

    Feng Zixin: "..."

    It's over, he must have heard something before coming here.

    Just when he didn't know how to deal with this bad situation, footsteps came from behind him, followed by his brother's slightly joking voice: "Zixin? What are you standing here for? "

    Lu Chen's eyes turned cold.

    As soon as Feng Zixin raised his head, he saw his brother walking towards Qiao Nian's shoulders in the night. Qiao Nian's face was a little red, and he leaned against his brother's arms as if he was powerless, as if he was drunk. of.

    Feng Zixin: "...!"

    Grass!

    These two won't fight, will they?

    Qiao Nian was also worried in his heart.

    She also didn't expect that Lu Chen would appear in Jiangting City tonight, obviously he was still in the company's office during the video this afternoon.

    She wasn't drunk at all, she was just using her drunkenness to give the villain a chance to pierce the window paper and confess to her. After all, she should be engaged to Lu Chen after she returned from filming.

    I didn't expect Lu Chen to rush over at this time. He did say that he would come to see her after work, but he never came in the plot. She thought he was just talking.

    If at this time, Lu Chen thought that she had something to do with Feng Shaoyang, then the plot of the engagement banquet would be impossible.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Nian pretended to be drunk even more thoroughly. She closed her eyes and refused to open them. If it was just a picture of her drunk friend sending her home, it should look quite normal, right?

    Qiao Nian could only comfort herself like this.

    After a while, Qiao Nian felt someone grab her arm and hug her up. This embrace was familiar and gentle, with a pleasant smell, and Lu Chen's chilly voice sounded above her head: "Mr. , my girlfriend doesn’t need to bother you, I hope you stay away from her!”