Sometimes small deviations in the plot can still be stabilized, maybe...put it somewhere else?

    Qiao Nian searched the bedroom carefully, but... still found nothing.

    And the dinner party is... about to begin.

    Qiao Nian was so anxious that she was almost sweating, but she couldn't find the paternity test.

    She didn't know what went wrong, why wasn't the paternity test that was supposed to be in the safe?

    Just when she was lying on the ground and looking under the bed, there was a knock on the door.

    "Nian Nian? Why don't you come down?"

    While speaking, the doorknob also started to turn.

    When Josh came in, what he saw was a messy room, and a younger sister with disheveled hair and a gray face.

    But she was good-looking, and she was wearing a beautiful dress, which was exquisite from head to toe, which made her somewhat dirty and embarrassed look a little beyond cuteness.

    Josh coughed deeply: "What are you... playing?"

    Qiao Nian pretended to be calm, but said in an erratic tone, "I'm just... looking for a necklace."

    Hearing this, Qiao Xu fell silent for a moment: "The necklace Isn't it in the safe?"

    He walked over and took out the necklace from the open safe.

    Qiao Nian: "...Oh, so it's here."

    Qiao Xushen tapped her head lightly, "Don't rummage through things to vent your anger if you're not happy."

    Obviously he thought she didn't want to send the necklace down, so he was alone in the room. Tossing and venting.

    Fine.

    Qiao Nian was unable to explain: "Oh."

    Josh took a deep look at her: "Aren't you going down?"

    Qiao Nian dawdled: "I want to play for a while

    ." Wiped the ashes off his face, "I can't let you go today, be good, the guests downstairs are still waiting."

    Qiao Niansheng sighed hopelessly, and had no choice but to go downstairs under his urging eyes up.

    Without the paternity test, she can only play freely out of thin air?

    Exhausted.

    Josh watched her go downstairs, called the housekeeper and asked him to arrange someone to clean up the room, then walked to the safe and closed the door.

    He looked at the safe with dark eyes. Fortunately, he had the foresight to destroy all the paternity tests he had done before.

    Otherwise, my sister will be very sad.

    The Qiao family's birthday party this time was much more grand than in previous years.

    The guests invited also included celebrities from all walks of life, but most of them were young people, especially stars from the entertainment industry.

    At a glance, handsome men and beautiful women, with fragrant clothes and temples, are quite extravagant and seductive.

    When Qin Ning appeared at Qiao's banquet wearing a haute couture evening dress and a 30 million necklace, the expressions of the others were different, and they also had speculations about her identity.