Why?

    Qin Ning took a deep breath slowly, restraining his emotions, his heart was full of hatred.

    Through the rearview mirror, she stared coldly at Qiao Nian's face, which looked like a young lady who didn't know the sufferings of the world.

    One day, she will regain what she lost one by one.

    It will make Qiao Nian fall into hell, fall into the mud, and let others trample on her.

    Let's see who else will protect her at that time.

    Qin Ning knew very well that Qiao Nian was a beautiful fool, and it was not difficult to deal with her.

    Qiao Nian has no work arrangements for the time being, but she can't be free either. Every day or so, she makes appointments with friends in her circle to hang out, living a very carefree life.

    The expectations of Qiao's parents for her to develop a relationship with Qin Ning naturally came to nothing.

    Qin Ning joined the group after she was promoted to girl one.

    She and Qin Ning seldom meet each other at home.

    But such peaceful days were soon broken.

    Qiao Nian received the next plot point that needs to be completed from the system.

    And as a vicious female supporting role, naturally she can't do anything good, it's nothing more than bullying the heroine, and then the heroine counterattacks and slaps her in the face to make it cool.

    The plot she wants to complete this time is to belittle and discredit the heroine on a reality show talk show.

    In the original book, the heroine is just a 18-line little transparent with no background in the eyes of everyone. Only by rubbing against the first-line flower Qiao Nian did she gain some attention.

    Now, he squeezed out the injured Qiao Nian, and jumped from a small supporting role in the crew to the lead actress in the play.

    And Qiao Nian is well-known in the entertainment industry as a well-known female artist with a good family background and resources. If she can snatch her lead, everyone will naturally suspect that Qin Ning has a big boss behind her.

    Naturally, her reputation was not good, and the crew also kept her at arm's length.

    It's distressing enough to be injured by cooking at home, and the character was robbed, and the fans immediately exploded.

    Not only was the film crew torn apart, Qin Ning's Weibo was also hacked.

    All of a sudden, all kinds of black material about Qin Ning's hype, support, unspoken rules, and role grabbing swept the Internet since Qin Ning's debut.

    Naturally, the Qiao family would not sit idly by, as it happened that Qin Ning's birthday was approaching.

    The Qiao family decided to hold a big birthday party, inviting relatives and friends, and introducing Qin Ning and Qiao Nian as twins to the public.

    In this way, those rumors will naturally be self-defeating.

    Manager Qin Chu foresaw that after the birthday party, the person who was hacked would become Qiao Nian, who let her sister be full of scandals.

    In addition, Qiao Nian's fans were making too much noise. In order to appease them, Qin Chu accepted a talk show for her. Even if he couldn't explain one thing or two for Qin Ning, at least he could disentangle himself from Qin Ning's being hacked. .