The atmosphere between the two was too wrong.

    In the original book, the heroine did have a tit-for-tat period with her elder brother, but that was when the elder brother followed the fake daughter to kill the heroine, which made the heroine chill.

    That was the middle and late stage of the plot, and the heroine in the early stage still longed for the love of her parents and brothers.

    "What's wrong with her?" Qiao Nian couldn't hold back, and whispered in Qiao Xushen's ear.

    She knew that the heroine's behavior was definitely not entirely her fault. After all, the heroine didn't expect anything from her when she thought she was her own sister.

    At least no matter how disgusted the surface is in my heart, I can still pretend.

    If it was only her, it would make sense for the heroine not to pretend, but the eldest brother is here too.

    That is... what did the elder brother do behind her back?

    After hearing this, Josh glanced at the co-pilot calmly.

    The change in Qin Ning's attitude towards him was obvious.

    It's not like it's just because he tried to kick her out of the set.

    He suspected that when Qiao's mother came to him that night, she overheard something.

    This can also explain why she clearly agreed to quit the film crew, but turned her back on her promise, and asked Father Qiao for the position of female lead.

    If this is the case, then she will definitely expose the wrong thing.

    Thinking of this, Josh lowered his eyes and glanced at Qiao Nian's ignorant appearance, his eyes were unclear.

    Qiao Nian didn't know what he was thinking, but just wanted to know what happened to the plot.

    Seeing that he didn't speak, she pulled his coat dissatisfied, and stared at him with bright eyes.

    Like a kitten who is terribly curious, it is only about to show its teeth and claws.

    Didn't know that curiosity killed the cat.

    Josh sighed imperceptibly, and gently touched her head, hoping that she would always be so pure and happy: "Don't ask, silly sister." If you don't say it, don't say it, why attack personally

    ?

    Qiao Nian pushed his hand away, lifted his chin, and said proudly, "Don't mess up my hairstyle!"

    Qiao Xu was taken aback for a moment, and held back his smile: "..."

    How could his sister be so cute?

    Listening to the intimate whispering of the brother and sister behind him, Qin Ning, who was sitting in front of her, was expressionless, but her fingertips sank into her palm.

    It hurts a little, but it's not worth the pain in my heart.

    If Qiao Nian and her were really twins, then they were so close as siblings, she was just envious and jealous at most.

    But Qiao Nian was just a counterfeit, a thief who replaced her life.

    Qiao Xushen, her blood brother, chose Qiao Nian between her and Qiao Nian, and turned a blind eye to her.

    Qiao Nian even knew the truth about her fault as early as when she was a child, but she kept it a secret, allowing Qiao Nian to enjoy the life of a wealthy daughter that should belong to her.