But obviously, not only did the younger sister not take Lu Chen seriously, she even resisted his question, with an expression of "what nonsense are you talking about?" Authentic: "Are you kidding me? Even if I like you, I won't like him!"

    Josh sighed deeply: "...Don't talk nonsense."

    "No nonsense!" Qiao Nian seemed dissatisfied, "Brother, I don't like him , don't you associate me with him in the future, and if you spread the word, you won't be laughed to death by them?"

    Qiao Xu knew immediately after hearing that, his younger sister was still treating Lu Chen as the withdrawn boy who was brought back to a rich family in his teens. At that time, no one thought highly of him, and his younger sister only used him as a follower when she approached him.

    But now... the situation has long been different, and my sister's attitude towards Lu Chen is... still the same as before.

    Josh thought deeply for a moment, then smiled at her, with a very conniving and gentle tone: "Okay, I won't mention it in the future, but you have to promise me one thing." Qiao Nian asked curiously, "What is it     ?

    "

His tone became a little more serious: "Since you don't like Lu Chen, you should stay away from him and don't give him any hope."

    Qiao Nian was stunned when he heard that. In the original novel, the hero refused to kick Qin Ning out of the crew , the relationship between the original host and the male host has indeed become estranged during this period of time, but it was not written that there is also Jo Xushen's warning.

    Could it be that her vicious female supporting role was so good that even her brother couldn't stand it anymore?

    Just when she was thinking this way, she heard Qiao Xushen continue: "Lu Chenshen, you seem so harmless on the surface, if you offend him, I may not be able to protect you, so you should keep it safe." Distance, do you understand?"

    Qiao Nian: "..."

    If he can protect her, then it doesn't matter if she offended Lu Chen or not?

    This is really unprincipled doting, the original owner became a bear child for no reason.

    But the feeling of being favored by others is really good.

    The time of alienating him also coincides with the original book, so Qiao Nian nodded, very well-behaved: "Okay."

    Seeing her so well-behaved, Jo Xushen's eyes softened, with a smile on his face: "What are you doing today? So obedient?"

    Qiao Nian rolled his eyes and grabbed his sleeve, "You have to promise me one thing."

    Qiao Xushen was obviously in a good mood, and said with a smile, "What do you want to buy?"

    Qiao Nian replied But the smile on his lips froze again. She tugged at his sleeve and said relentlessly, "Brother, help me drive Qin Ning out of the set, okay?

    " There is some condensation.

    Qiao Nian thought that Qiao Xushen would agree straight away. After all, Qiao Xushen in the original book was still very partial to the original owner at this time. He had no feelings for the newly found sister, and even had some resistance and disgust. She felt that she threatened him. sister status.

    But what she didn't expect was that after her words fell, the deep smile on Josh's lips disappeared and fell silent.

    Qiao Nian had a bad feeling. Why did he and Lu Chen turn around? The one who should have been hesitant and entangled was Lu Chen.

    But Lu Chen agreed without hesitation, but Qiao Xushen actually... fell silent.

    This is different from the previous plot of Lu Chen. Qiao Xushen must go through this plot. If he doesn't come forward to drive Qin Ning away, won't the series of plots in which Qin Ning becomes the female lead of the crew... collapse?

    Thinking about it, Qiao Nian's eyes had some uneasiness and fear that she didn't notice. She pulled Jo Xushen's arm, her eyes were watery, but her tone was arrogant and willful: "Brother, why don't you speak?" Is it because you have a new younger sister and you don’t care about me anymore? You clearly said you would promise me anything, but now... are you going to go back on your word?” Hearing his

    younger sister’s questioning, Jo Xushen’s heart was not clear. It's good, his silence is not because he cares about Qin Ning.

    Qin Ning, who was only related by blood, was no different from a stranger to him.

    It's just that the people behind Qin Ning are their parents. It's impossible for him to touch her without being found out. Even though he has mastered most of the company's power, he still needs to obey Father Qiao's words.

    Unless, he was really prepared to tear himself apart for Qiao Nian and his parents, otherwise...the matter of removing Qin Ning from the film crew would not succeed.

    From a rational point of view, he should reject his sister's stupid approach, as she would not hurt Qin Ning at all.

    But when he met his younger sister's clear eyes with faint unease, his heart softened, and he understood that she was afraid that Qin Ning would take away the family's favor from her.

    Still acting like a child, he only knows to use such stupid methods to prove that he is not biased towards Qin Ning.

    Josh looked at her deeply for a while, his expression softened, and he sighed: "Okay, I promise you." It's

    just... the result may not be as you and I wish.

    After hearing Qiao Xushen's words, Qiao Nian couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief. Fortunately, the elder brother didn't go astray and was still within the controllable range of the plot.

    Qiao Nian was pleasantly surprised, hugged his arm, and said very affectionately: "Thank you brother, I like you the most."

    Qiao Xushen also had a smile in his eyes, and patted her head: "Don't be afraid, don't worry about Dad How mother treats Qin Ning, I will always stand by your side." His tone paused, and then he said as if to reassure her, "My sister...you are the only one." Qiao Nian: "

    ... ..."

    It seemed that he was worried in vain before. Qiao Xushen clearly still holds the villain's label so firmly that he can't get rid of it.

    For the sake of his being so kind to her, Qiao Nian couldn't help reminding him: "The flag can't be set up casually." Facing Josh's suspicious gaze, she added earnestly, "Otherwise, it's easy to get slapped in the face." Yes."

    Qiao Xushen: "...?"