Eyeliner.

Mascara, although I already had some on.

"You're done. Go." The foreign accent speaks. I'm practically grabbed out of the chair by someone, most likely Penelope, and shoved to the front of the line of models.

"You got this, Beverly." Hannah whispers to me, and just like that, I'm cued to go out on stage. My legs can't seem to move, and I stumble out as someone pushes me.

The bright lights hit my eyes and I squint, walking over to the podium. On the other side of the stage. My ears are blocking out most of the applause from my introduction, and I reach the podium, grabbing the sides with both my hands. A few seconds pass and the applause dies down, the people waiting to hear me speak.

I clear my throat.

Great. Shouldn't have done that.

"Welcome, everyone, to Burberry's 2015 Summer collection." I announce.

Applause.

"It's an honor to announce this year's line," I speak, my eyes roaming around the room. I spot Melody and Riley, who look surprised to see me on stage, yet eager to hear what I have to say next. "We're so glad you can all join us today." 

More applause.

"This line has been in works since last year." I say, feeling myself tense.

Then all of a sudden, my eyes land on him. Harry Styles. Sitting right there in the front row, only a few seats away from where I'm standing. Even from here, his vibrant colored eyes meet mine and he's watching me intently. He looks good. Great. His hair flows perfectly down - even more perfect than mine. He's dressed fashionably, in some of his own Burberry pieces. Surprisingly, he gives me a small nod as if he was reassuring me. I smile a bit, and continue to give a bit of background before closing it off.

"Without further ado, I'm so thrilled to be able to introduce the beautiful pieces created tonight. Anyways, you probably all want me to shut up and get on with the show, right?"

Laughter.

"Please welcome our first model, Hannah Peters, wearing the first piece from the new Burberry line, tonight!"

Applause, and I walk backstage.

Once I reach a spot where no one can see me, I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Beverly, that was great! I told you you could do it!" Penelope praises me.

"Thanks, I was so nervous."

"You did perfect." She smiles, and continues to watch the show. I look through a small opening, and my eyes travel over to Harry. He's watching the models as they walk the catwalk, whispering to a woman next to him every now and then.

I breathe again, captivated by him, but turn my attention to the models with a hint of excitement in me because he was here.

• • •

"Great show."

"Thank you." I smile at everyone as they walk out the door, most of them complimenting me as they pass by. Unfortunately, I don't get the chance to thank Harry for unknowingly helping me, as I don't see him walk out the door. Maybe he left earlier. As the last person walks out, I turn around to get ready to leave, just as I bump into a tall figure.

"Oh, I'm sor - " I begin to say as I look up, but stop once I realize who it is.

"Do we ever meet without bumping into each other?" He jokes, smiling and I can't help but laugh. His voice is nicely familiar, the same as the first time we met, and on the phone.