Best Friends with Benefits #2: Getting Acquainted Beyond the Heat

Começar do início

I didn't even realise that I'd called him by his real name. "Hyukjae. I'll... call you that from now on?"

"Uh, yeah. Sounds nice." He scratched his head, then shrugged.

"Okay." I smirked. "Hyukjae-ah."

"Hmm?"

"You want me to fuck you for two hours, huh?"

"What the-" His eyes widened again, and he backed away while waving a hand at me. "Ah, stop it! What's wrong with you?"

"C'mon, you were thinking about it." I don't know why, but I just want to keep teasing him today. I straddled him, holding his gaze while guiding his hands to rest on the small of my back. Then I hooked my hands onto the back of his neck, smirking at him. "You've never had a girl dominate you like this, huh? You like it, don't you?"

As he averted his gaze, I could see in his eyes that he was struggling to deny it and trying to fight his desires. It's such a turn-on when he's like this, nervous and submissive. Why do I find him attractive that way?

I took his chin with my fingers, turning his face to me. His eyelids slowly fluttered close as I leaned in and brushed my thumb across his lower lip, causing his lips to part out of desire. He does have a thing for dominant girls... I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach as I watched him. He was really not like other guys at all.

I wanted to close the damned gap between us and arouse him further with a kiss, but I held back.

Let's just tease him. "Next time, just be honest with me," I whispered, then got off him.

He was still quiet as he shifted slightly, his gaze trained on the floor as if he was still processing what'd happened.

Is he really that taken aback?

Suddenly, I didn't know what to say. Did I just do that to him?

He looked up, staring at me with an unreadable expression on his face. What does that reaction mean?

One week later, at Corrine's house

Again, we'd started making out halfway through the movie. This time we were on my living room floor... making good use of the space between the tv and couch. He was shirtless while I was sitting on his lap, kissing him.

This seems to be our favourite position. And it's so dark and comfy since the curtains are closed... The only sounds that could be heard were the cold air blasting from the air-conditioner and my soft, occasional sighs as he ran his hands down my back.

"I like your tattoo." I mumbled as I lowered my kisses to the side of his neck, cupping his nape with one hand and brushing the other across his shoulder.

He was a walking temptation today, appearing dangerously hot with a full-blown bad boy look done up for his D&E performance Danger with Donghae earlier. He had a few temporary tattoos and intricate black designs painted on his neck, arms and body... Looking as though he was made to seduce any woman to the bed.

 Looking as though he was made to seduce any woman to the bed