Epilogue

"Congratulations Wooseok for taking the number one spot on the chart!!!

Wooseok please let us hear your speech."

Wooseok finally made it, this time with his solo work.

"Yes, Universe thank you!!! To Pentagon members, thank you so much for supporting me with this, it was actually prepared in just a short time but everything worked out fine because of the agency and members support. Thank you Universe for giving me this, love you all. And there is someone who I also need to thank, the person who gave me the inspiration and who gave me idea for this song and for the whole album. Thank you so much, hope you can see this."

You are too stunned to react, you are now watching Wooseok crying while singing, it felt that he is speaking to you and yet you are unsure of it. Its been a month since you came home from your vacation, currently just going with the flow and doing the same things just before that vacation. All that happened seems to be a blur, no one knows what happened, whom you met and what you've done during that period. As promised nothing was shared not even a single photo. Kino sometimes reach out to you saying the normal hi's and hello's specially when they are not busy, but after that vacation, you never ever heard from Wooseok again, just like how you keep on refraining yourself from sending him message. It hurts a little, knowing that he never did bother saying anything after, but you understand that you both agree with it, that you will go on with your life like nothing ever happened.

The program ended and its for your time to sleep when you heard a notification sound on your phone, an IG message, something that you rarely use. When you opened the app it was very unexpected, a message from Wooseok. Your hand is trembling when you opened the message at first it is his photo holding his trophy, with teary eyes and big smile on his face, followed by a short message.

'Y/N noona, I made it!!! I just want to say thank you, because of you I was able to write those music, all the inspiration came from you, from our time together... If not because of you this will never happen. Thank you so much, I miss and I love you noona.'

Tears start falling down your cheeks, he did not forget you, he remembers you and made everything into music, that's why the words in his music touches something in your heart. Something that you and Wooseok only knows.

'Thank you Wooseok, Im happy that you made it and thank you because you did not forget about me. I miss you too so much and I love you too.'

Finally, you've said those words that you wanted to say and heard those words you're longing to hear.

The End