Chapter 6: PentaParty

"Noona its your turn!"

Hongseok nudge you to get your attention, the party that you were thinking was far from what is happening as its actually only you, Jinho, Hui, Hyunggu, Hongseok, and Wooseok that are drinking. It seems that the rest of the boys are not into alcoholic drinks and more on games and food. Shinwon is drinking only Fanta, Yeoone with Coke zero, Yanan who is enjoying the snacks and Yuto who is busy playing Wooseok's guitar.

"Wait its my turn already?"

You are currently playing Jengga and losers will have powder on their face. its your turn and when you pulled the brick the tower collapsed and everyone was celebrating like they won a soccer match!

"Okay noona, please stand up you know the drill."

Shinwon excitedly standing up placing a good amount of powder on the puff he's holding.

"Noona, welcome to penta salon where everyone goes out as white as snow."

That is Shinwon with is skit, followed by the puff on your face.

"Okay next!"

Shinwon continued, next in line was Yeoone, being a gentleman he gave you a little dab on your nose unlike Shinwon who almost covered entirely your left cheek. Next was Hongseok who dabs it on your forehead, followed by Hyunggu who can't stop laughing and dabbing the puff on your chin. And the last player to give you the penalty is Wooseok who basically dabs nothing. With a synchronized reaction everyone went booing him.

"Boo!!! Wooseokah that's not fair!"

Everyone is having fun even Jinho and Hui joined the group in booing Wooseok and later on dabbing powder on him instead. As time pass, everyone agreed to watch a movie on netflix and everyone agreed to watch this old horror english movie except Yuto of course. The guys took place on the couch while the others decided to place mattress on the floor to be comfortable while watching. Shinwon and Hongseok lying comfortably on the mattress while Yuto is beside Hyunggu who at the moment is still laughing because of Yuto. Then Yanan and Yeoone on the other side sitting down seriously watching, and in order on the couch, there is Jinho sitting while holding his can of beer, Hui who is lying taking most of the couch space with pop corn with him, then Wooseok and you. You yourself is not a fan of horror movies so you find yourself just hiding at Wooseok's side everytime the there's a spooky part.

Few hours later the non-drinking team already went home and said goodbye to you, while the rest stayed and proceed with drinking.

"Noona, Im curious, do you know about us?"

Hui who is a bit drunk asked.

"Yup, I know about you guys, I attended your concerts in my country, also got your album, so I can say that Im a fan, I love your songs title and b-side tracks."

"Do you join those VCE thing?"

Another question from Hui.

"No I don't. Im not the type who would go for those things, I rather enjoy concert and hear you sing live."

"That's great to hear noona, so what Pentagon song is your favorite?"

It was Hyunggu who asked.

"Title track, it will be Daisy and Sha la la. Then for b-side its Beautiful Goodbye."

No hesitation, no thinking needed.

"I know there is something about it that I love, can't exactly pinpoint what it is though."

"Noona do you want to hear it live?"

Hongseok asked while looking at the rest of the group.

"Really? Will you sing it? Is it okay?"

You look so happy just knowing that they sing it for you.

"Yeah why not!"

Jinho who is quiet most of the time agreed. Kino who on the other hand was already searching for the song on his phone. And the most intimate performance of Beautiful Goodbye begins. Jinho, Hui, Hongseok and Hyunggu doing the vocals while Wooseok singing all the rap parts, and during the last verse, Wooseok held your hand and sing looking at you.

(I chose to post the English translated lyrics)

'Oh, don't make me cry, the end of this story,
It will hurt me forever, please.
So kiss me goodbye if I have to leave,
Leave only beautiful memories

Beautiful goodbye, Hope you will.
A beautiful goodbye
Beautiful Goodbye, I wish it was.
A beautiful goodbye, a goodbye'

In your head you just want to hug and kiss the person that's holding your hand but you tried your best not to, because you don't want to cry.

"Noona lets drink to that!"

Hui is oblivious about the situation or he just choose to not pay attention to it, no one knows.

"Cheers!!!"

All of you raised your glasses and drink your final shot.

"Wooseokah, I think its time to go now. Noona let's go out before you go okay?"

Hongseok who is cute with his flustered face said.

"Yup noona we should go shopping! Just tell me when so we can go okay?"

Hyunggu said while clinging on to you.

"Noona, we will be going, sorry if we will leave you and Wooseok with the mess here."

"No, its okay the others already took care of some things so its only a few that we need to clean up."

"Noona."

Jinho who look so serious pulled you in a hug to your surprise and said something to you that made your face turned red. You saw Wooseok tensioned up a little but you gave him a reassuring smile that say its just okay.

When all the guest left, both of you started tidying up things.While washing the dishes Wooseok hugged you from the back placing his chin on your head.

"Noona, what did Jinho hyung told you?"

You stop with what you are doing and turned around so you're facing each other.

"He said that he is sorry about earlier and that to always use protection."

You remembered how Jinho whispered to our ear so no one else can hear it, which you find it cute and sincere at the same time.

"Really?! That old guy told you that?"

Wooseok who is now holding back his smile hugged you even closer.

"Okay mister stop now, we need to clean up so we don't need to do it tomorrow.

"Maybe its better if you take a shower first so once Im done here I'll go next. "

"Why don't we go together?"

The naughty boy sheepily asked.

"Nah, I'll pass, shoo now, go so i can finish here."

But before going Wooseok gave you a kiss on your lips.

"Enjoy washing the dishes noona!"