Chapter 5: Meeting the Brothers

(Long read ahead)

"Wooseokshie!"

Kino calling Wooseok while placing his bag on the couch and saw the plates on the dining table.

"Wooseokah!"

Once again he called out his name, Kino opened the music room door and closing it as he finds it dark and empty, so he decided to go directly to his room. He opened the door from Wooseok's room to he surprised as he saw Wooseok naked with only the blanket covering his bum while a woman covered in blanket is sleeping tucked in Wooseok's arms. From there Wooseok felt someone's presence and when he realized that there is a person he clutched the small part of the blanket covering his thing and checking if Y/N is covered or not.

"Hyunggu, what are you doing here?"

Wooseok asked to the wide eyed Hyunggu and with his low voice, Y/N started moving and unconsciously wrapped her arm on Wooseok's waist which made Hyunggu even more surprised and made his jaw dropped. Wooseok decided to catch his attention by snapping his fingers.

"Hyunggu, if you won't say anything please close the door, I'll go out in a while."

Hearing his words Hyunggu started walking back to the living room still in disbelief.

"Noona, Hyunggu is here, I'll just go outside and talk to him."

"Wooseokah, come back let's sleep some more."

You're asking him to stay as you did not understand what he said, so Wooseok leaned forward to almost brushing his lips to your ears.

"Noona, Kino is here."

Your eyes opened wide upon hearing the name and you sit down abruptly making Wooseok laugh to your reaction.

"Noona easy, he is in the living room."

He continue laughing and hugging you by your shoulder and giving you some light kisses on it.

"Did he saw us like this?"

"Yup, I think he saw some part of my ass, he is used to that anyway but he saw your arms hugging me, so he is in a bit of a shock I think."

"Oh no, Wooseokah, its the first time I'll see him in person and its like this."

"Its ok noona, he's a nice guy so you don't have to worry."

Holding your cheeks he gave you a quick peck on the lips, and when you thought it'll be just a light kiss, he decided to nibble your lower lips and gave you a full on kiss.

"Mmmm, Wooseok he is waiting for you!"

You pulled your self away from him as you know what might have been if it continues.

"Noona... Let him wait, coz this wants you."

He grabbed your hand placing it on top of his awakened shaft.

As much as you want it you know that someone is waiting outside, so instead of grabbing it you tap it with a little force making him wince

"Weh, noona!!! Not fair!!!"

"Wooseok! Stand up, put some clothes on and go outside!"

You directed him which he followed anyways. As he goes outside you started checking for a decent clothes to put on and started brushing your tangled hair. And when you think you're decent enough to go outside you started walking towards the living room the the two guys are seriously talking. Kino was facing the hall way so he saw you and look straight at you, Wooseok realized that your standing there and walk towards you, placed his arm around your shoulder taking you where Hyunggu is.