Chapter 10: A Random Day

9:00 AM

"Wooseokah... someone... ringing at the door...."

Trying hard to say those words as Wooseok keeps on pounding on you fast and strong.

"Noona.. im cumming.. can't stop!"

"Please, no, don't stop.. Im cumming too.."

After few grunts and groan both of you released at the same time. Still panting Wooseok pulled out, took of his rubber and straight went into the bathroom.

"Woosoekah, I think you should check who is outside, i'll just rest for a while and clean up after. And by the way, here catch!"

Throwing his checkered boxers to him, he catch it effortlessly and smiled.

At the door...

"Are you out of your mind?"

It Shinwon nagging once the door was opened.

"Why are you not answering your phone?! Check it? They've been calling you for about an hour now and in few minutes they will be here!!!"

"Wait hyung, who's they?"

"Stupid! your mom and your sister! They can't reach you so they called me instead!"

Hearing that Wooseok runs to the bathroom knocking on the door.

"Noona, you need to finish fast then you need to go with Shinwon."

Out of curiosity you opened the bathroom door a little.

"Why? What's happening?"

"Noona, Im sorry but my mom and my sister is on their way right now, so yeah we don't want to explain a lot right?"

He answered with a mixed of puppy look and nervousness on his face.

"Yeah we don't like that, okay i'll make it quick, but Woosoekah, the sheets! you need to put them in the laundry fast!."

With that said you completed taking a shower in the fastest time ever, while Wooseok shoving the sheet into the machine.

"Noona, Im really sorry but please go with Shinwon hyung for a while then i'll pick you up later wherever, okay? Shinwon hyung, Im so sorry and thank you, i'll make it up to you promise!"

"Okay, okay! You remember that or else i'll kick you!"

Shinwon answered as he actually don't have a choice.

"See you later noona, I just check with them, if everything is ok, i'll call you."

Wooseok walks you through the door and give you a kiss which makes Shinwon shake his head in frustration.

"Yah enough, sorry noona but time to go."

Somehow you find it funny cause you are seeing in person how Shinwon is reacting to this situation.

"Im not sure what I got myself into but where to go Shinwon?"

He just answered you with a scoff then laughs a little.

"I don't know. Later I have a radio recording schedule. Im not sure how long will it take for them to stay in Wooseok's place. The last time they went for a visit, they went shopping and took them the whole day. So not sure though."

"Hmmm, okay. So I guess i'll just go some place later."

The elevator opened and so you and Shinwon got out of the building and stop just right outside of it.

"Noona, let me just make some call, this is something I need to ask for help."
You just nodded cause at the moment you are also dumb founded with how things are turning.