Chapter 9 : Never an Option

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

You felt someone pick you up, and when you open your eyes you saw Wooseok carrying you bridal style to his bedroom.

"Noona sleep more, Yuto and Shinwon just left they did not wake you up though, they said they'll just see you before you go."

"Hmmm... okay, what time is it though?"

With half eyes opened you asked.

"Its almost 6am."

When he placed you on the bed he also lay down beside you pulling you into a hug. Wooseok's hug is like a blanket that spreads warmth within you, you feel safe and secured, and makes you forget all other things. You burrow your face to his chest as he pulled you more and give a tight hug.

"Wooseokah, I think your crushing me."

"Sorry noona, I just love hugging you like this."

"That's okay I also love hugging you like this."

"Noona, how many more days until you go home?"

"3 more days."

And with that said, you heard him sigh and felt his arms hung more tightly on you.

"To be honest, I wish you can just stay here noona, but, I know you need to go. But noona promise me when you go home you wont forget about me, cause I know I wont forget about you."

And after those words he gave you one of the sweetest kiss ever. He begin nibbling your lower lip, stopping and looking you at the eye then placing soft kisses on them.

"Wooseokah, Im glad that I met you, that I'm currently here with you, and I know that forgetting you will never be an option."

Both with watery eyes, shared a very passionate kiss, kiss that feeds your hunger towards each other and in one swift move you are under him. He enclosed you with his body making sure you wont feel his entire weight, putting pressure on his elbows instead, he stayed there on that position for a while, making his beautiful hair fall down on his face. You tuck his hair behind his ears, staring at him as if memorizing each and every single details on his face.

"Do you know that I really love it when you grow your hair long, just like this, it looks great on you, makes you look mature and sexy."

You keep on brushing his hair with your fingers, giving a slight massage on his scalp, that made him moan a little.

"Hmmm... noona that feels good. And long hair I also like it when its long, but the time in managing and styling it..."

With eyes closed, feeling the tingling sensation on is head...

"Noona I want you."

Now with eyes opened filled with lust he said followed by a hungry kiss. Your tongues played darting each other, your hand roaming to his shoulder and back, while the other reaching out to his abs.

"I want you too Wooseok."

Like a wild fire your body heat turns on, Wooseok giving you a dry hump as you place both your legs on his waist.

"Do you like that noona?"

"Yes, but I want more."

You answered while you push your self more to him, feeling his manhood in between your clothed body.
Wooseok sat up and took off his clothes followed by yours. Now that both of you are fully naked, he spread you legs and saw how wet you are, started stroking his thumb on your clit making you moan, not long enough you felt him push his middle finger inside, sliding in so easily.

"Wooseokah... more please."

Not a single word he added a finger in, curling them inside, stretching your walls. Moving them in out faster and on a steadier pace then you saw him lowering his head and started lapping you while fingering you. His tongue licking your slit up and down, then his lips reaching your clit nibbling on it, then sucking it.

"Wooseokah Im gonna cum, oh fuck!!!"

Wooseok proceeds with tongue fucking and fingering you, and you feel your walls clenching on his fingers and a moment later you feel your climax coming. With both your hand on Wooseok's hair, uncertain wether you'll pull him or push him more to your pussy, you cum squirting on his face, and with Wooseok such a good boy, he starts licking, lapping your cum to clean you. Wooseok sat up wiping off your juice on his chin.
"Noona we're not yet done here."
He then move at you, leaned at you to give you a torrid kiss making you taste your own cum. As you two enjoy the kiss, you reached your hand to his cock and start palming his length.

"Noona..."

Wooseok moaned in your mouth. for a moment he paused and look at you, with a smile. he then stopped with what he is doing and grabbed a foil, ripped it with his teeth and placed the rubber on his length. Once placed he pulled you close to him, spreading your legs and started moving his cock, teasing you by brushing his head to your slit but not pushing it in.

"Wooseokah, I need you now, please.."

and not you're not even done with your plea, he pushed his cock all the way in, filling you up to your stomach. Both of you moaned in pleasure and to continue with his ministration, he started moving in and out slowly as slow as possible making you impatient and start grinding on to him to feel him more, but he gripped you by the waist keeping you still and proceed with his slow torture. You moaned pleading.

"What do you want noona? Tell me?"

He asked while trusting slow and now one of his hand palming your breast, while he took the other in his mouth, sucking it, rolling your nipple with his playful tongue.

"Wooseok fuck me please!!!"

Upon hearing your plea he then started slamming in you fast and hard, pulling almost all the way just to slam back in to you.

"Oh god Wooseok more please more!!!

You can't contain the pleasure you are receiving, the only thing that can be heard is the sound of you body slamming together and sexual moans and grunts coming from both of you.You feel him pulsing inside as he continues hitting your sweet spot, your hand gripping in his back, nails digging as you feel your climax cumming.

"Im cumming noona, cum with me!"

"Wooseokah I'm cumming too!"

You cum at the same time and with the way he slowly rides both your orgasm, you know that Wooseok is already spent. Once completely done he rest himself on your top, heavy breathing still shaking from your high. And with soft voice you heard him murmur something.

"I love you noona."

You look at his face as he placed his chin on top of your chest, and you saw how sincere his eyes looks, caressing his face gently you answered...

"I love you too Wooseok, love you so much."

He then reach up to you planting a soft kiss on your lips.