Chapter 2: The Good Student

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

"Wooseokah you're just drunk, you don't know what you're doing."

"Noona, I am drunk but I know what Im doing."

Wooseok's response while he's looking intensely onto your eyes, and before you know it he grabbed your hand and placed it on his still sturdy manhood, making you hiss which placed a smirk on his lips.

"Noona I'll be a good student, I promise, just teach me how and I'll make you proud."

He murmurs while his hand still guiding yours onto his cock.

"I haven't have sex for years now, I'm not sure if I still remember."

With heavy breathing you responded and thanks to the alcohol it seems that your hand have a life on its own and started palming his long and thick cock.

"Noona!"

Wooseok hisses while pulling you from the door to his bed. You continue giving him a hand and when he got to the bed you stopped and before doing anything you pulled down his boxers all the way down and let his dick spring up.

"Wooseokah I haven't done this for a while so hang on there okay?"

Wooseok as a good boy nodded and took a sit at the edge of the bed, once again started to palm himself. When he completely sat down, you got down on to your knees facing his manhood and started licking him which made him moan in pleasure.

"Im just starting Wooseokah, need to calm down."

You said to him and started sucking his dick, hollowing your mouth so he'll feel the suction more while palming the length that can't be accommodated by your mouth.

"Oh noona!!! More please, your mouth is so warm it feels so good!"

Followed by his low grunts and moans, you feel him pulsing in your mouth which makes you wetter by the moment, so you decided to give the best deep throat you can give.

"Noona im coming!"

And that been said he came shooting his hot cum in your mouth, and for the first time you enjoyed receiving and swallowing all his cum. Once he is all done you slowly stand up and ready to leave the room, however Wooseok held your hand and pulled you down to his bed.

"Noona, where are you going?"

He asked while still breathing heavily, he pulled you closer to him until you landed on his lap your back on his chest. He turn your tace towards him and look at you with eyes full of lust and said,

"Noona, now its your turn."

His left hand started caressing your clothed breast while the other starts pulling your shorts down, you lifted your bum so he can remove it and finally his right hand found your heat, he spread your thighs a bit and he started running his middle finger on top of your undies which made you writhe and moan at the same time.

"Noona you're soaking wet."

"Yess Wooseokah, please touch me more."

Like a fire ignited, he tucked your undies to the side and start stroking your clit up and down.

"Stop teasing Wooseok please push it, I need it!"

And out of need you try to press your mound on his fingers and clutch on to his neck for support.

"Noona you're so warm and wet."

Until finally he inserted his middle finger which gives you a long moan. He started fucking you with his finger and suddenly he inserted another finger in, making you writhe more in pleasure. He keeps his fast pace, two digits in and out while his free hand decided to roam inside your shirt and massage your breast, pinching and rolling your nips with his fingers. You felt your walls clenching when he started curling his finger inside of you making you so close to cumming.

"Wooseokah don't stop, please I'm cumming!!!"

"Cum noona!!!"

In an instant you cum while his fingers still pushing in and out while you ride out your orgasm.

"Wooseokah..."

"Noona..."

Both of you panting, and your lips touched to a hot kiss, he adjusted your sit without breaking the kiss and now that you are facing him, you wrap your arms around his neck and him caressing your back. He decided to took of your shirt and throw it somewhere on floor as you do the same thing to him. You're eyes grow wider as you see his torso all tight and muscled up, the thing he never show to any show or mv and for you to see first hand.

"Noona, so this is how breast feels like, hmmm I like it!"

He said followed by a little giggle.

"But mine are just small."

Removing your arms on his neck you pouted a little and squeeze your breast a little. Wooseok gulped and on his own started to cup both your breast, squeezing a little and took one nipple and started sucking it.

"Ahhhh Wooseokah!"

With one of your hand gripping on his shoulder, the other running through his long beautiful hair, you moaned and tilted your chest forward for him to access it more. Hot sensation running once again through your core, making you wiggle and this time feeling his dick come back to life, you started to rock back and forth with his cock in between your clit, your juice lathering his huge dick.

"I need you now Wooseok."

And with that you lifted your bum and hold his shaft in one hand guiding him inside while you sink down on his cock. You can feeling him tensing and both of you moaning, as his thick long dick sliding inside of you and him feeling your tight pussy around him.

"Wooseokah you're so big!!!"

"Noona you're so tight!!!"

Once you adjusted to his size, you started rocking forward, then bouncing up and down, his hand held your side to give you support while you throw your head backwards. Wooseok grunting and panting while you move doing your mini dance on top of him.

Wooseok decided to move, he held you still and move on his own slamming onto you fast and strong. You can feel his shaft pulsing inside and you nearing on to your climax.

"Wooseokah I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!!"

"Yesss cum noona!"

He answered while still fucking you hard while you ride on your orgasm and he pulled out of you and shoot his cum to your tummy. Not minding the string of liquid in between, he hugged you and give you a gentle kiss on your lips.

"Noona, thank you."

"No, thank you Wooseok."

Both of you stayed still while chasing your breath and leaning on to each other. A little later he pick up the shirt beside him and and help you clean up. He lifted you and place you in bed while he walk towards the cabinet get some towel and gave you one.

"Noona, you go ahead and take a shower first."

He help you stand up and open the door for you to get inside, but before that he planted a soft kiss on your forehead.

Wooseok saw you getting out of the shower and walked towards you.

"You can wear this noona."

You grabbed the shirt and saw that its one of his huge sized shirt long enough to be a mid-thigh dress.

"Thank you, I'll just get dressed and come back."

"Im just here noona."

He answered with a smile on lips.