"Who do you think you're going to land on, let's guess," She says.

"I don't know why but I feel like it's going to land on Mattheo, I feel like the universe hates me enough to do that," I laugh.

"Well I think it's gonna be Carter B," Allegra says, secretively. 

"It better not be him I swear to god," I groan. We all move back into the circle, Miles sits back down next to me and I just stare at the ground to avoid eye contact with him. It's been five or so minutes, everyone is talking loudly amongst themselves waiting eagerly to see what happens with Amara and Diego. Miles randomly turns to me, he elbows me sharply.

"What?" I say, clearly pissed off at him.

"Your friend," He says pointing at the wardrobe. I look and see Amara stepping out, one strap of her dress falling down on her shoulder loosely, Diego has lipstick marks perfectly down his neck and Amara has light hickeys near her collarbone.

"Damn, girl that was so fun," Amara says sitting back down next to me. I look at her in shock and before I can respond she shoves the bottle into my arms.

"Your turn," Amara smirks. I move to the centre of the circle and place the bottle down, I spin it quickly, it spins for what feels like ages in slow motion. It lands on someone, someone behind me. YOUR SHITTING ME.

"Fuck me," I mutter angrily. It had gone quiet and everyone heard, a few people laugh. I hear Mal gasp.

"Don't get your hopes up," Miles says standing up and walking towards me, he strolls over confidently to the wardrobe and I follow close behind him. 

Laura shuts the door and now I'm stuck in a dark, tight space with Miles Fairchild.

"I don't know why you're acting all cool by saying you hate me to your friends, it's obviously not true," Miles smirks.

"You really think I don't hate you?" I ask quietly, aware that people may be listening.

"Yes obviously," Miles answers, slowly walking forward and backing me against the wall of the wooden wardrobe, a pair of jeans falls into my face, I swat them away.

"Good to know you're still an idiot Miles," I say, a little flustered.

"Good to know you're still in denial Issy," Miles says, breathing super close to my face, meaning HE is close to my face. His hands are on my hips and suddenly I realize that he is the one in denial, he thinks that this is making me flustered but he is equally enjoying being this close to me.

"What about Hannah Monterey," I whisper.

"Her family was family friends with mine," Miles says as If that answers my question.

"And?" I say.

"I'm not into her at all," Miles says, stroking my cheek with his hand.

"That's not what I meant," I say, pushing him away from me.

"She doesn't like me either, she's a lesbian. Giving you Deja vu?" Miles breathes as he pins me against the wall again. Oh right Matteo, at the icebox, is this revenge or just an awkward misunderstanding?

"I mean she isn't my type," Miles says, his hand trailing down my body. I shiver slightly, mostly because it's surprisingly cold in here and also because sometimes his touch just does that to me.

"Then what is your type?" I ask.

"Mal, maybe Amara if she wasn't into my friend and...you," Miles says, his hands intertwining with mine which were at either sides of my body as he puts them above my head. I break free of his grip quickly because I now want to make HIM flustered. I want him to feel how I feel every time I do so much as think of him.

"We can't all be your type, we're all completely different people. I know you just added Mal and Amara to what? Make me jealous? Or to cover up the fact that you really like me, maybe more than like me," I say, my hand snaking up his body from under his shirt.

"Fuck your hand is cold," He laughs nervously. I look at him really deeply in the eyes, I pin him down with my intense gaze, he can feel it even if it is dark in here.

"I don't actually like you, I never did," He lies.

"Ok Miles, I believe you," I say sarcastically as I start to push his body on to the other side of the wardrobe wall. I move him even closer to me by using my other hand to pull him in by his belt. He looks down at his belt and then up again, at me.

"What are you doing," Miles asks, trying to act as if he doesn't want to kiss me right this instant.

"I'm not going to kiss you but I will see how long it takes for this act of yours to break," I say, removing my hand from under his shirt and playing with his hair. I can't fully see him but I can slightly make out a smile on his lips. I don't know what is going on but if this was anyone else I would be far away from them, in fact I would rather have drank ten cups of vodka before being stuck in a wardrobe with anyone other than Miles, not that he will ever, ever, EVER know that.

"Yeah well it's not an act and I'm not...going to-" He starts before suddenly noticing how close we are to each other, we can hear each other's warm heavy breathing, feel exactly where our bodies are touching, the clothes around us should be making me feel claustrophobic but right now it only makes me feel like I'm forced even closer to Miles.

"Issy," Miles whispers.

"Yes?" I say my hand is still messing around with his curly hair which is going to be hella ruffled when we get out of this cramped tight space.

"Do I lose if I break," He breathes, his hands moving up from my hips to my waist.

"No," I reply, suddenly all that I want is for him to kiss me. The empty space between us has started to annoy me beyond the point of sanity. I look to the exit and hear voices, shit.

"How long have they been in there for?" I hear a guy ask someone.

"Like three minutes, give them space," A female replies.

"Wouldn't be surprised if one of them is dead by now," Someone scoffs.

"Shut up you moron," Someone else retorts. The voices go quiet. My heart is pounding in my ears, it's freaking me out. As I turn my head back to Miles I suddenly feel the space between us close. I shut my eyes and melt into his arms as our lips meet. Although it pains me to think it, I missed this, I missed him. My arms around his neck, my hands in his hair again, I don't know why but it's so fun to play with. His hands are moving down my body. He bends down and grabs my thighs as my legs wrap around his torso, he manages to hold me up for a bit before we collapse on the hard wooden flooring.

"Fuck, I landed on a coat hanger," I groan. Miles laughs before straddling me. I grab his face and kiss him once again, more intense and heated than before. I feel drunk with happiness. I giggle hysterically as I push him off and stay sprawled on the floor, his body lying next to mine, our fingers intertwined, arms touching where they rest.