ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

~ 3rd person POV ~

"Oh, my lord! You really gave him a blowjob?" Hyunjin said half yelling at jisung. The smaller boy rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Shhhhhh! Everyone doesn't need to know my business, " jisung said, winking and eating the Snickers that seungmin gave him.

"How was it? Was he big? I want all the details!" Felix said, and jisung groaned slightly.

"Yes...... he was big, but that's all I'm telling you guys." Jisung said, pointing to all of them and finishing his candy.

"Seungmin, your husband is here," jeongin said, teasing seungmin and pointing behind him.

Jisung turned around to see a friendly looking male with board shoulders looking for someone. Once he spotted seungmin, he mentioned for him to follow him. Jisung guessed that he was some type of doctor.

"That's my cue to leave. See you guys later." Seungmin said, winking and leaving the room with the doctor.

"How much you want to bet that doctor bang will fuck him somewhere?" Hyunjin said smirking and throwing his arms around Felix shoulder.

"I'll bet you a blowjob," Felix said, winking, making jisung and jeongin ewww as they rolled their eyes.

"I really need to piss," jisung said, groaning and getting up from the table. He walked over to Minho and pouted.

"What is it, Han?" Minho said, looking down at him. Jisung pouted at minho's rude behavior and started to jump up and down a little bit.

"Can I use the bathroom? I really need to pee, " jisung said, minho sighed and nodded his head. He grabbed Jisung's wrist and led him to the bathroom where no one could see them.

"Meanie," jisung said, pouting, and minho smiled a little.

"Ji... we are supposed to be mean. We aren't supposed to be nice to the inmates. They have to fear us, " minho said, caressing jisung face a little.

"I don't fear you," jisung said, smiling a little, and minho smiled, giving him a quick peck on the lips before pointing to the bathroom.

Jisung nodded his head and ran into the bathroom.

Minho was waiting on jisung till he heard the commotion in the lunchroom.

"Lee! We need you, " one of the officers said yelling, and Minho looked at the bathroom and sighed.

"I'm sure jisung will be okay for a few seconds," minho thought before walking down the hallway to the lunchroom.

On the other hand, jisung finished up his business and went to the sink to wash his hands. He heard a stall door opened and he looked up to see another inmate looking at him up and down.

Jisung groaned slightly and dried his hands off.

"You're the famous HJ, aren't you?" The male said, and jisung nodded his head. "Yes, the one and only," he said smiling, and the inmate grinned at him.

"I've read all about you, I'm a huge fan, you know." He said, and jisung smiled.

"Oh, thank you," jisung said before trying to walk out the bathroom, but the male stepped in front of him. Jisung looked up at him and tried to smile politely as possible.

"Excuse me, but I need to get back to my friends," jisung said, showing off a fake smile before walking out of the bathroom. The tattooed inmate grabbed his arm and dragged him back into the bathroom.

"What the hell, dude?" Jisung said, and the inmate smirked at him while licking his lips.

"You don't understand how beautiful you are, don't you?" The taller man said, smirking at jisung, his crooked yellow teeth making jisung's skin crawl.

What's up with all of these dirty ass inmates trying to get into Jisung's pants. He knows he's pretty and a flirt, but he has standard ya know.

"I will break your teeth, I'm in here for murder so don't think I won't fuck you up." Jisung said threatening him and the inmate just laughed and came closer to jisung.

Jisung wasn't having that bullshit and he back elbowed the inmate in the jaw. He heard a slight crack as the inmate fell to the ground, knocked out completely.

Jisung took a deep breath before walking out of the room and back to the lunchroom with Felix and his friends.

Jisung may be smaller, but he was still strong and heavy- handed as hell.

As they were talking, not really eating because the food tasted horrible, the captain walked in with a serious look on his face.

"Attention, everyone! Just a few minutes ago, we found a severely injured inmate with a broken jaw. Due to the impact of the blunt object, the inmate can't remember what happened. We take violence in this prison very seriously, and whoever who did it will get punished immediately."

The captain said, and inmates started whispering to each other.

Minho looked at jisung, who was already looking at him. Minho knew jisung had something to do with the severely injured inmate.

"Lee, did you see anyone entered the bathrooms in the back?" The captain asked minho, and minho eyes glared at jisung.

"No, sir" minho said lying and the captain nodded and asked other guards who shook their heads no.

He guessed that no one was paying attention to minho walked him to the bathroom.

"Okay then......" The captain said before walking out of the lunchroom. Once lunch was over, minho walked over to jisung and grabbed his arm.

"You're coming with me" minho said pulling jisung out of the lunchroom and down the hallway where no one could see them.

"Fuck Ji, what did I tell you about hurting inmates baby?" Minho said pulling jisung aside. Jisung pouted and looked up at the guard.

"No, don't use that pout on me this time" minho said and jisung nodded his head.

"Why did you knock him out?" Minho said sighing and running his fingers through jisung's hair.

"I was trying to walk out of the bathroom but he wouldn't let me and started to get close to me.... so I elbowed him in the jaw." Jisung said pouting and minho rubbed his face.

"But what did I say baby" minho said softly.

"Not to do it......" jisung said frowning and minho kissed his frown away.

"I'm not mad at you okay? Just don't do it again, just come to me when an inmate is bothering you and I'll deal with it okay?"

"You lied for me" jisung said smiling a little and wrapped his hands around minho neck. Minho gave him a kiss on the lip better nodding.

"Yes I did, and I'll do it again"

To be continued.......