Chapter - 1

"Jimin wake up, wake up" Jimin slowly lifted his head from under the blanket and looked at his friend Taehyung.

He sometimes wonders how his friend manages to look so energetic this early in the morning when he can hardly even open his eyes.

"Min, wake up now or I'm leaving you behind" Taehyung threatened him. If anything, he found him cute.

They have been friends since middle school. Always doing everything together. From getting into the same university to choosing the same major.

Jimin feels lucky to have Taehyung as his friend because he's an introvert, so talking and making new friends is not his cup of tea. It's Taehyung, between the two who talks to people whenever needed.

And thanks to Taehyung, Jimin made a few more friends after joining uni. They're all amazing and Jimin loves spending time with them.

Because of his introverted nature, he couldn't date anyone and whenever he got a proposal from girls, he would somehow lose interest. But this time, he decided to man up and date a beautiful girl.

And that's why he joined the cheer squad. I mean it's not that fun but who cares when he gets to see beautiful girls in short dresses?

So far he hasn't been successful in his mission but a true man never gives up. So he's gonna keep trying and trying until he makes it.

Sure it's taking time but he's handsome so whenever he asks a girl to date him, she can't possibly reject him.

"Min- stop falling asleep every two seconds after I call you" Taehyung whined. He was getting tired. This was the hardest part of the whole day.

"Mmmhhh" Jimin moaned before slowly getting off the bed.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock hanging on the wall, his eyes going big after seeing the time...

"Shit- why didn't you call me earlier, I'm late man, I have practice today," He said and frantically ran towards the bathroom.

"Yeah like I didn't" Taehyung muttered and left the room and went to his own to change.

Both boys left their dorm approximately 15 minutes later. They met their friends Namjoon and Hoseok at the canteen. They all ate together before Jimin parted his way to go to his practice.

"Jimin is working hard these days," Namjoon said looking at the fading figure.

"Working hard- my ass. Do you know how long it takes to wake him up? Of course, you don't" Taehyung said frustrated.

"I'm not talking about that, I'm saying he's working hard to get a girlfriend this time. I mean look at him, he doesn't like physical activities yet doing that cheering thing" Namjoon said sipping his coffee.

"Ohh, yeah you're right. I just hope he gets one. I mean he always shy away whenever with a girl. But this time he seems to overcome a lot of those problems" Taehyung said feeling proud of his best friend.

Oblivious to their conversation, Hobi speaks up " Do you guys think the world is going to end? You know yesterday a man came up to me and told me he saw in his dreams how the world is going end"

The two boys looked at him and said in unison "You didn't give him any money, did you?"

◇◇◇

"Jimin, you're late as usual," Their leader said sighing. Through her expression, anyone can say she's so done with him.

"Sometimes I feel like you're not even interested in this" She again sighed.

She's gonna have grey hair sooner than she was supposed to. This boy gives her so much headache.

She wonders why she even took him in, maybe because of his charm or maybe because he bagged so much.

"I almost had an accident you know. It took me a while to collect myself from the shock that's why I'm late" Yes, he has a master's degree in lying. But maybe this time it wasn't convincing enough.

"Right, like two days ago" She rolled her eyes on him. "You know what, forget it, just go and start stretching first." She said walking away.

Jimin, without saying a word, started stretching more like staring cause the view in front of him was heavenly. The curves and all were worth dying for.

Suddenly a girl came up to him holding a letter. The girl was pretty and all but Jimin lost his interest the moment he saw her approaching (bad habit indeed).

"Hey! Jimin... " Hana said smiling at him.

"Hey!!! " He said ignoring her.

"Jimin, here-" She extended her hand to give the letter. Jimin looked at her and sighed.

'Ugh being handsome is a curse'

"I'm sorry I'm not interested in you," He said cockily.

Hana threw the letter at him and said " This is not from me, I'm not into you too. I have a boyfriend and he's more handsome than you, asshole"

She walked away but her words got him off-guarded that he almost fell. He quickly caught himself, then picked up the letter from the ground.

There wasn't much written except for the few lines where someone told him that they liked him and asked him to meet them beside the football field at 3 pm. At first, he thought of not going but then his curiosity got the best of him.

He told his friends about the whole thing, they knew about Jimin and his weird habit but motivated him to go. I mean there should be a limit to how long a person can stay a virgin.

So in the end, Jimin went to the said place but what he found out wasn't something he expected, not even in his wildest dreams.

------

This is the first chapter. This may not be that good but it will be soon. There's lots more to come.

Don't forget to take care of yourself and always remember to love yourself first, also BTS. And please respect their privacy.