05

CHAPTER FIVE
ALL TALK WITH MANOUCHECA

INSTAGRAM

7,119,986 likessashaeve ready for my close up on @alltalkwithmanoucheca tune in now! you don't wanna miss the juicy deets! lolView all 81,132 commentsmanouchecaaafenty 😍❤️‍🔥🖤❣️

7,119,986 likes
sashaeve ready for my close up on @alltalkwithmanoucheca tune in now! you don't wanna miss the juicy deets! lol
View all 81,132 comments
manouchecaaafenty 😍❤️‍🔥🖤❣️

"Congratulations on motherhood," Manoucheca said.

The audience applauded.

"Thank you," Sasha said.

"Can you tell us about your journey with that?" Manoucheca asked Sasha.

"Honestly, it was a quiet journey, especially one that I wasn't prepared for because it was really hard and I didn't expect it to be so hard. It wasn't what I imagine my journey would be but my family and friends were really great and super hands-on. I had an at-home birth with doulas and I actually I pulled him out myself. I pulled him out and put him right on me. We did skin-to-skin and everyone was shocked. He was just there on me and we staring at each other and I was like 'I'm your momma' and it was just so surreal and I would not change a thing about it," Sasha explained.

"Awe," Manoucheca said.

"Yeah," Sasha said.

"I love that," Manoucheca said, smiling. So... How old is your son now?" She asked.

"He is one and a half years old," Sasha answered as a photo of her and Jamauri comes on the screen.

"Awe, look at his adorable face," Manoucheca said, looking at the screen. "Oh girl, that's Michael's twin," She commented.

Sasha playfully pouted.

"I know, I feel so used like where's my contribution," Sasha said.

Manoucheca laughs.

"And everyone is constantly telling us how much he looks and acts like Michael and I'm like 'Hey, he got some things from me too' but whatever Michael loves it and Jamauri is a momma's boy so I won at the end of the day," Sasha said.