Jungwon || Threatened

Start from the beginning

Jungwon shook his head "He just fell asleep about two hours ago. Why?"

Heeseung sighed "Okay good, since he's asleep, we need to talk about his situation"

Jungwon furrowed his brows, in pure confusion. It seemed like he wasn't the only one confused as the other members reacted in the same way.

"What's wrong? Is it serious?"

Heeseung nods, obviously serious "Sit down first"

Jungwon carefully goes to sit down as all the members attention was diverted and focused onto Heeseung.

"Have you seen what has been going on in Twitter recently?"

The members shook their heads as Heeseung worriedly bit his lips "Sunoo's getting threatened online by some freak"

Jungwon widened his eyes. What?

"Hold on, why though?" Niki asks rather irritated, since he's been there before.

Heeseung shrugs "Just a hater you know"

Jungwon sighs "It can't be that bad, it's not like they'll meet Sunoo either way"

Heeseung just crossed his arms "That's where you go wrong"

Jungwon tilts his head in confusion "What?"

Heeseung shows the post that went viral amongst engenes and all the members huddled together to see. They widened their eyes.

A knife, and a ticket to their latest concert.

Jungwon gulped. He was worried now. Sunoo did not deserve this, nor any hate at all. He quickly thought of a plan, confident that it'll work.

"Okay, so let's all protect him then, when we get to the airport, we'll all stay around him at all time, making sure he's in the middle of us"

Niki raises a brow, crossing his arms "What about us?"

Jungwon just nodded "Well we've got the bodyguards, and the person wants to get to Sunoo, Sunoo is our main priority as for now"

Heeseung nods. All the members shared worried glances towards one another, not being to help the surging panic that was rising in them.

Jungwon fiddled with his fingers, sighing deeply "I hope nothing goes wrong"

"He doesn't know about this, right?" Jake asks cautiously.

Jungwon sighs "No, he doesn't, he shouldn't"

***

Sunoo stretched comfortably and looked around. The warm, bright sun hits his face. He was still in Jungwons room. He noticed the boy sleeping besides him and smiled.

"Jungwon, wake up" he calmly calls.

Jungwon moved a little and immediately fell back asleep. Sunoo just chuckled and checked the time.

7:24 am.

He sighs. They had to go to the airport today.

He once again shook Jungwon lightly "Wonnie, it's seven twenty four right now, we have to get ready"

Jungwon slowly sat upright as he eyes still felt droopy. He glances at Sunoo and flashes a smile with his dimple popping out, hiding the fact that he was worried.

Really worried.

Sunoo smiled back and got up to wash up, leaving Jungwon in the bed. As the door shut, Jungwon immediately fell backwards, his head meeting with the pillow.

Today will be fine. Today has to be fine.

He silently closed his eyes with those thoughts repeating over and over again. However, he didn't believe himself.