Jungwon || Threatened

Sunoo gulped as he scrolled through the endless hate comments made about him. He bit his lips anxiously as he turned off his phone, carelessly tossing it to the side. He threw his head back in annoyance and stared at the ceiling for a while, hoping that it would help distract him.

Suddenly, Heeseung just barged in, making Sunoo jolt back in fear. He instantly relaxed after realising that it wasn't some intruder like in those movies.

"Yah hyung, you're supposed to knock!"

Heeseung chuckled and just jumped onto Sunoo's bed and laid beside him "Whatever, this isn't technically just your room, this is Jay's room as well"

Sunoo rolled his eyes and just sighed "I want ramen~" he sang a little as he tugged onto Heeseung's jumper, trying to convince him.

Heeseung scoffs as he nudges the boy away "Idiot, go and make it yourself"

Sunoo felt lazy if he was being pretty honest, plus Heeseung's ramen was always the best anyways "Hyung, you make the best ramen ever, please, just this once" he pleaded, trying to convince his eldest hyung.

Heeseung just chuckled "Fine whatever, do you want an egg on top of it?"

Sunoo eagerly nods as Heeseung ruffles his hair before exiting the room to fulfil the younger's appetite.

As Heeseung left, Sunoo just laid there, scared for tomorrow. They had to go to an airport which was one of the worst things to do because of the crowds, and that wasn't exactly Sunoo's favourite.

He fiddled with his hands, wondering whether Jungwon has woke up right now, since the leader had gone to sleep during the daytime, which was unlike him.

Sunoo jumped off the bed and jogged around the huge dorm. He soon got to Jungwons room and walked in calmly, as if it was his own.

"Jungwon~" he sang as he hugged him tightly, making Jungwon groan. He could immediately tell who it was, it was just leader things.

"Sunoo hyung, let me sleep" Jungwon mumbled out as his eyes were still tightly shut.

Sunoo got underneath the blanket and immediately got met with Jungwons body heat. He shuddered a little, even though it was really hot down there.

"Wonnie, you've been sleeping for five hours now, you have to eat something"

Jungwon just hummed, obviously not listening. Sunoo sighed as he huddled closer to Jungwon. He always felt safe with his leader.

He always felt safe with his members.

***

2 hours later

Jungwon, who was half awake struggled to get out of Sunoos grip. He looked down at Sunoo and chuckled a little at the sleepy boys face.

"Gosh he really fell asleep? On my bed too"

Jungwon shook him a little, but got no response. He then bluntly shrugs "I tried I guess" before slowly getting out of the sleeping boy grip and heading to the kitchen. The kitchen and living room was attached, so people could see each other across the rooms. As he headed towards the kitchen, he heard the tv playing.

They're not asleep yet?

Jungwon walked in and immediately smiled. All the members were huddled up against each other, watching a movie.  They soon noticed Jungwons presence and they all mumbled out "Hi" or did little waves at him.

Jungwon just smiled and proceeded to carry on walking. He soon got stopped as Heeseung called out to him.

"Sunoo is not awake yet?"