Shaurya- thik hai... Mai aajaunga saam 7 baje.. abc resturant....

Call cuts...

Shaurya- (in mind) kya baat karni hogi...

He looks at anokhi... And sees her sleeping while watching vedio....

He sighs... She removes the earphone from her ears and keeps her phone on side table.... Covers her properly and lies beside her and sleeps...

Anokhi opens her eyes.... She was sad....

Anokhi-(in mind) tanvi.... Vo q milna chahti hai.... Aur ye Maan bhi gaye.... Par kyu....

She looks at him... He was trying to sleep.... She shifts to him... And his him.... And closes her eyes.... He opens her eyes and looks at her and smiles...

Shaurya- good night...

She didn't reply.... Just pretended that she is asleep....

He also hugs her.... He kisses on her hairs... And then sleeps.......

Next day....

Anokhi gets up from the bed... And goes inside the washroom.... She gets ready.... And wakes shaurya up....

Shaurya- good morning...

Anokhi- good morning... Ready ho jaiye... Fir niche aajaye...

Shaurya nods and anokhi leaves....

•••••••

After having breakfast.... Shaurya shaan and tez leaves for SIAC.... While the ladies stayed at house....

In afternoon astha and anokhi visited hospital for regular checkup of astha....

Astha was in the doctor room.. and a girl comes and sits beside anokhi....

The girl looks at anokhi and smiles... Anokhi gets confused but smiles back at her...

Girl- Mrs. Sabherwal... Right...?

Anokhi looks at her shocked....

Girl- don't worry... Mai shaurya k college m padhti thi...

Anokhi- ohhh...

Girl - haa... Social media p maine dekha apka aur shaurya ka pic..

Anokhi- Anokhi....

Girl - Tanuja.... Aap yaha...?

Anokhi- haa.. vo maa ke regular checkup k liye..

Tanuja- achhaa....

Anokhi- aur aap...?

Tanuja- haa... Mai bhi regular checkup k liye...

Anokhi-ohh...

Astha came out after some time.... And tanuja was called... So she went inside.....

Astha- anokhi... Chle...?

Anokhi- ji maa..

Anokhi stands up... And sees that tanuja has left her phone here..

Anokhi- maa...  Ek minute... Ye uska phone yahi rah gaya... Mai de kar ati hu...

Astha nods... Anokhi turns and opens the door of the room.. but stops as she hears the doctor words....

Doc- tanuja.. maine tumhe pahle hi kaha tha.... Tumhra ilaj bahut jaruri hai.... Aur ab to ilaj ka bhi koi fayada nahi hai.... Agar us waqt tum ilaj karwa leti... To tum thik ho skti thi.. par ab kuchh nahi ho skta hai...

Tanuja- mujhe pata hai doctor.... Aur vaise bhi jinda rahkar kya karna hai mujhe... Meri family m koi nahi hai... Mere husband ne bhi mujhe chhor Diya jab use pata chala ki meri treatment m bahut Paisa lagega.... Ab Jo ho 20-30 bache hai... Use mai achhe se khud k liye jina chahti hu....

Doc- aur tumhri beti?

Tanuja- vo to av 1 month ki hai... Use kya pata chlega ki uski maa kon thi... Maine use meri ek friend hai Jo kabhi maa nahi ban skti... Use de Diya hai...

Doc- ye to achha Kiya tumne ...

Anokhi hears all this.. and gets sad... She closed the door... She sees a nurse.. she gives the phone to her and tells her to give it to tanuja....

The nurse gives the phone to tanuja ...

Anokhi and astha returns home....

•••••

It was 7:15 in evening...

Anokhi was preparing dinner... When kitty and Bebo came there..

Bebo- bhabhi... Aaj movie dekhe??

Kitty- haa.. bhabhi... Dinner k bad ..

Anokhi- thik hai....

Bebo- bhaiya nahi aye?

Anokhi- nahi... Vo .. ek minute... Kya time hua??

Bebo- 7:20..

Anokhi- Mai bhool hi gayi thi... Mujhe jana tha ...

Bebo- kaha...?

Kitty- kaha Jana tha bhabhi??

Anokhi- vo sab bad me batati hu... Kitty aap maa ko bula lijiyega... Yaha kitchen m sambhalne k liye... Aur Bebo aap please mere sath abc resturant chaliye...

Kitty nods... Anokhi and Bebo leaves...

TBC....

Kal part nahi de payi.... Holi ki tiredness thi.... To jaldi so gayi...

I hope ye part achha laga aaplogo ko...

Thank you so much ❤️
Take care ❤️
Lots of love 💓