2 𝘖𝘊𝘛𝘖𝘉𝘌𝘙 • 2016

Começar do início

He was laying stomach-down on his bed, with his legs in the air, and his two stuffed penguins, Lee and Ji, huddled in his arms. The phone was on speaker, but the video was off, as he rambled into it─about how Sangkwan had been acting a lot different, compared to usual, for the past two weeks now.

"Maybe he's just going through a rough time?" Felix suggested to Seungmin after he had finished ranting about the way that Sangkwan acted in the couple's conversation earlier was slightly off.

"Yeah... Maybe you just have to try and be his support system for a while. He could be going through some shit and just not telling you." Jisung added.

Seungmin sighed. "He did say he had a lot on his mind... But when I asked him if he wanted to talk about it, he said no!"

He pouted and snuggled closer to his penguins. "I don't know what's going on..."

"For the past year, he's usually been really open to you, so if he's refusing to tell you all of a sudden, then something is really wrong." Felix frowned. "Do you know much about his home life?"

"His mum has a new boyfriend...?" Seungmin mumbled.

"Maybe that's it then. Maybe Sangkwan just doesn't get along with the boyfriend and is feeling annoyed or upset about it constantly." Felix proposed.

"Yeah, maybe..." Seungmin hummed, choosing to stay silent for a little bit, just to let his thoughts collect.

"But then, what reason did he have to be staring at Eunmi so much?"

A confused silence ensued on Jisung and Felix's end.

"Uh... Well, you were complaining about her, so maybe he was just glaring at her?" Jisung reasoned.

"True. But it's still so weird to me. I don't think he even knew she existed until I mentioned her."

"That is weird..." Felix paused. "Maybe you should just keep an eye on him in general then."

Jisung hummed. "Yeah, definitely. Whether he's going through a lot, or there's a bigger picture here, I'd just keep an eye on him."

Seungmin nodded to himself. "Thanks, guys." He smiled.

"Yeah, no problem!" Felix exclaimed, his voice cutely going up an octave.

"And, whatever happens with Sangkwan, we are always here for you, Seung. You got that?" Jisung said, sternly.

"Yeah, I know. Thanks, Ji." Seungmin giggled at the motherly tone.

"Yeah! Just because you've b─"

"─'been dating him for a year, doesn't mean you have to stay with him.' I know, Lix. You've said it four times already." Seungmin playfully rolled his eyes.

But Felix just giggled cutely. "What can I say? It's solid advice."

"I agree." Jisung grinned. "Where would you be without us and our miraculous advice, Seung?"

"I don't know..." Seungmin mumbled. "Probably glued to Chan's hip."

"Oh wow, and on that note, I think I'm going to leave." Felix pretended to gag, which caused Seungmin to burst out laughing.

"Yeah, I think I'll have to go, too." Jisung played along, trying to hold back spouts of giggles.

"God, why do you guys have so much disdain for him?" Seungmin tried to be kind, but ultimately just erupted into laughter again.

"When he gets that Eunmi to stop leaching off of him, maybe then I'll have a little more respect." Felix snickered. "Anyway. I gotta go now, Seung. I got my comfy bed to attend to."

"Yeah, that's cool." Seungmin hummed. "Night, Lix."

"Night, guys."

"Yeah, I should probably go, too." Jisung sighed. "You don't get that beauty if you can't get that sleep." He sassed, then followed it up with a shrug.

So the three of them all hung up, to get into their beds.

It was a Friday, the following day, so they all needed a lot of sleep. And Seungmin went to bed that night, with Lee and Ji peacefully tucked under his arms.

Sohlhee was in his mum's bedroom that night, so he had the whole room to himself, which meant that any dream he had that night would be long and uninterrupted.

Unfortunately for him, the dream he had was about Sangkwan...

With Eunmi...

Maybe it was a premonition?

He didn't get much sleep that night. He was too busy stressing. And the fact that Sangkwan didn't even text him that night definitely didn't help.

Something was up with him. Definitely.

# •°彡

you'll probably see that i published a lil photo reference chapter last week :)

i couldn't make the regular update so i just thought that it would be a cool thing to keep the story thriving

this chapter though... this definitely will...

i love cliffhangers so much

─jen >:)