"If my parents ever met you. They would probably be nice and call you "handsome" like they always do when my friends go over. Or used to. When I still lived with them.. if I say I have a boyfriend they would beat me to death. Seriously. Their mega homophobic. But if my brother was, they would let him have a boyfriend. Though he has a girlfriend. If I told my parents I had a girlfriend they would ground me and literally force me to break up with her. I hate them" San says. Woo sighs and holds his hand.

"The worst part is I have to see them tomorrow because they "miss me" which isn't true. They just wanna make me go so they can say hurtful things. Like they always do" San sighs.

"That's why I need to cover up my hickey badly. And also tomorrow people would see. And you do too!" San says. Facing woo.

Wooyoung nods as the two stand up. San froze and realised something. So did Wooyoung.

"Where are we gonna get frozen peas from?" They say together and both sigh.

"Shit. What to dooooo?" Woo thought while itching his head. San thought as well.

"Is their any in canteen?" San asked. Wooyoung shrugged, honestly didn't know.

"Listen. Heres the plan. I'm gonna sneak down and see if theirs any in the canteen. If there is, imma bring up 2 packs. Don't worry. For now you stay up here and don't worry. Okay?" San asked. Wooyoung nodded.

.
.
.
.
.

San snuck down the hall and down many stairs in the cold pitch darkness. Using his phone light to guide him. Once he's down all the 5 packs of stairs, he goes down the hallway. Finally reaching the cafeteria but the doors are locked. And needing a key. San sighed and scratched his head, he slowly smirked. Luckily, he bring this jacket that he always has handy things in. He takes out a lock pick from inside the jacket and unlocks the door lock with it.

The lock comes off as he opens the door slowly as it makes a loud creaky sound. He slips in and shuts the doors behind him, walking over to another door and unlocking that as well.

After that door is unlocked, he opens it and walks in, shutting the door behind him and finally taking a deep breath. Now he's in the area where the cooks serve food and make it. He needs to get the frozen peas.

He walks to the freezer, opening it as the cold instantly hit him. He shivered and took out two packs of peas, then slammed the freezer shut and returned to the door.

Once he was out the cafeteria he locked the door back up like nothing happened and tiptoed back down the hall. Round the corner and quietly going up the stairs.

Once he was in the third floor of dorms be bangs into Seonghwa and Hyunjin, being sneaky, as he immediately hides the peas behind his back.

"Yo bro what are you doing here? Where did you go?" Hyun whispered.

"Stole food from the canteen" San whispered back as they all silently high five.

"Cool."

"Hey where are you going?" San asks them.

"Sneaking out the building. We're going to Hyunjin's, sisters, party" Hwa answered as Hyun nodded. San smiled and nods.

"Enjoy! Night!" -San

"Thanks and night" -Hwa

"Night!" -Hyun

Seonghwa and Hyunjin continue whisper talking and going down the stairs as San continues going up stairs.

Once he was in the last floor, fifth floor, highest floor of dorms. He quietly ran down the hallway and back to the dorm, opening the door as he walks in and shuts behind him.