28 YoonMin 💕🐱🐥

Start from the beginning

Until one day, Hoseok points out how yoongi and jimin aren't that close among the members. Their personality were totally opposite of each other. Everyone agreed and suggested building up the relationship between YoonMin.

"Why don't we go to a restaurant together" Jin suggested, he was feeling lazy to make dinner for them and doesn't like others in his kitchen.

"Who is paying" Someone asks and everywhere went silent. Everyone looking at each other and not saying a word, no one wanted to be the one to pay.

After a few rounds of Rock, Paper, scissors. Taehyung lost and pouts his lip, everyone laughs at his reaction.

They grabs a jacket each, it's winter and everywhere is cold and bone shivering. (I don't know much about winter and weather so 🤷) 

They wore a face mask, beanie and winter jacket before going out, their faces clearly hidden. They weren't famous yet but they can't be seen randomly walking on the street. they were joking on the way with each other and laughing like normal neitzen.

They had ordered too much food and Taehyung didn't have enough money to pay so yoongi paid the rest on his behalf. Taehyung was bowing and thanking him, feeling awkward about Taehyung thanking him repeatedly. Yoongi told him to stop and said that the only reason he paid for him is cause he wants Taehyung to give him a piggyback. Taehyung agreed immediately with a cute boxy smile and yoongi return it with a gummy smile.

On their way back, Taehyung had to give yoongi a piggyback and yoongi was enjoying it.

"Are you okay grandpa" Taehyung asks

"Yeah" yoongi miss the teasing in Taehyung's tone and nods his head. Taehyung carried yoongi from the restaurant to their dorm, being the dramatic person he is. Taehyung had cried and whine about how his back hurt and crying with no tears on his face.

Everyone ignores him and walks away except jimin, who joined him and cried alongside him, he was rattling about his soulmate being tired.

Yoongi wanted to ignore them both and walk away when his eyes caught something and he furrowed his eyebrows thinking and widen his catlike eyes before jumping on jimin and pulling the jacket off him.

"I know I look cute and sexy with or without this jacket, but...  hey!!! watch where your hands are going" Jimin hand holds yoongi's hand stopping his hand from roaming around his body trying to find the zipper and glares at yoongi.

"I don't care... This is my jacket, I didn't give it to you"

"It's not the first time we shared clothes, infact I am wearing jungkook tore boxer right now. What's the big deal"

"This is different, only me can wear this jacket and no one is allowed to touch it"

"Too bad cause not only am I wearing it but also keeping it" Jimin yell at the end of the sentence and push yoongi off him, the older landed on his butt. Jimin pokes his tongue at him and run away, His short legs trying to run fast but the sight was really cute but yoongi is too angry to notice and screams his name in anger before getting up and pursuing the younger.

Jimin was laughing out loud and teasing the older, " you should go to gym some more Hyung, you can't even run. You are like a cat, come on kitty cat run fast"

"I swears when I catch you"Yoongi growls behind him, jimin pokes his tongue at him, his body facing yoongi and running backwards without looking at where he is running to. When he face his front, it was too late. His face collided with the wall with a loud bang and fell on the floor with his legs up.

Yoongi caught up to him and places his hand on his waist, looking down at jimin rubbing his forehead and tears on his eyes about to fall but jimin was holding it in. That looks like it's going to hurt alot he thought