17

𝑆𝑜 𝑖 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑖 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑖𝑠𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦. 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦.

𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑, 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒.

I

gnore my mistakes
~~~

You are probably wondering why I am sitting early at the dinning room, trust me I am also wondering the same.
Jin Hyung pull me by the ear out of the room, it's just me and Namjoon Hyung sitting. .
I still have the chance to skip this breakfast but my butt seems glued to the chair.

Does it realize we are the same person and both of us will be embarrassed when Hyungs come to the dinning.

" Jungkook the manager was looking for you yesterday"
Namjoon said trying to starts a conversation and stop the silence in the room.
" I didn't Know, is he going to talk about something serious" I asked pretending I wasn't aware, if Namjoon Hyung knows I know. He is going to start preaching about how important it's not to ignore the management, blah blah blah and shits I was forced to mesmerized in my mind like my brain can handle too much information.

" He said they agreed to your previous request"
" Which one" I made a lot of request but they always say they will think about it and leave me hanging

Let's me guess which one
More workout equipment
Less girls working for us
Soundproof wall
A big TV in each room including kitchen and toilets
Buying shares at banana milk company.
How can they refuse such brilliant ideas, especially buying shares at banana milk.
Such insight people rejecting ideas of a genius.

" They agreed you can get tattoo"

" Tattoos" I ask confused ohh I remembered now. I once wanted a tattoo but couldn't get one without their approval.

" Tattoos, I love tattoo, We could get bestie tattoo jungkook. You get half Moon and I get a half sun.
Cause you are as cool as the moon and I am as bright as the sun. You get what I did there...... A bright sun here to brighten up your day. Fear not Army's, For your heroes are here. Moony boy and sunshine are here to save the day and bring smiles to your face" Hoseok Hyung walks in and places his hand on his waist posing like a super hero

" Hoseok please not right now, I had to listen to your rants last night and my ear can't handle your loud voice this morning"

" Fine but one thing you are not cool Namjoon. You acts way matured than my dog" jhope folds his arms and sat on jungkook's left. He pouts his mouth and look at jungkook

" What"
" Why are you wearing a turtle neck indoor, did you get bitten by a spider. I got bitten too. Look at this.... Soon I will be Spider-Man" jhope points at a little bump which is almost unnoticed in his chin. What he said about the turtle neck draw Namjoon attention to my outfit.