6

ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʳᵒʸᵉ ˢⁱᵛᵃⁿ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵍᵃʸ ˢⁱⁿᵍᵉʳ. 𝒲𝒽ℴ 𝒾 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒾𝓈 𝓈ℴ 𝒸𝓊𝓉ℯ"

" Where are you going Hyung" Jungkook asks when he saw Taehyung carrying his practice bag and about to leave the dorm.

" I am going for practice, shit I am almost late"
" Can I come along Hyung, I am free and bored. I have nothing to do Hyung" Jungkook lied, he has a dance practice with Jhope later in the day but Taehyung doesn't need to know that.

Taehyung just ruffles his hair and smile at how cute he is, he wanted to refuse cause jungkook is gonna be a huge distraction to him but finally accept cause of jungkook doe eyes.

They went to the practice room together.

(Taehyung outfit)

(Taehyung outfit)

(Jungkook outfits)

(Jungkook outfits)

" Taehyung, you came on the right time. I was just about calling you. Hurry up let practice fast." The dance instructor said and taps Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung drops his bag and walks to the center of the room.

" I'm ready" Taehyung yells.

The dance instructor did an okay sign before he play " mic drop"

Taehyung just breathe out before he starts dancing, he made a few mistakes. The dance instructor kept yelling that he wasn't putting enough emotions in the dance and he kept missing a few moves.

Taehyung sighs and thought. " How do you want me to dance and focus when there is a bunny staring intensely at me making my heart race, kookie please stop staring. I feel so uncomfortable and goosebumps all over my body".

  " What the hell was that, you did better last time. Did you had too much fun in New York City and forgot how to dance. I need you to Dance not shakes like a teenage girl. You know you need this extra dance lessons Taehyung, try to focus. We have a deadline to meet" The dance instructor yells in frustration.