8

A\ɴ: sᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ... ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ.
Sᴏ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴀ ʜᴜʀʀʏ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ.
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʏᴇᴛ.

At Jungkook's room,

" Hey Kookie" Jimin said peeping in through a small opening in the door before walking in, jungkook ignores them and lie down on his bed hugging a stuffed Bunny.

" That is not being nice" jhope caught the pillow jungkook threw towards theirs face.

" Kookie what is wrong" Jimin said with a worried look on his face when he saw how jungkook look like.

" Don't call me kookie... Only Taehyungie Hyung calls me kookie and fuck off. I need to sleep" jungkook turns his face to the other side of the bed and cuddle the bunny tighter.

Seeing how jungkook kept ignoring them and cuddling with the bunny.
Jimin took it out of his hand and threw it across the room.

" Give me back tannie junior Hyung" jungkook protests and ran to get the bunny.

" Chill bro, it is just a toy" jhope said with a smile.

" It's not just a toy Hyung, Taehyung Hyung gave it to me so it is special not meant to be threw across the room" jungkook said while glaring at jimin and checking the doll for dust s even though there isn't.

" Fine we get it" jimin said surrendering both his hands up.
" Good... You said what you wanted to say now leave, I need to sleep" jungkook climbs the bed and cover his head to toe with a duvet ignoring them again.

" We won't leave until you say what is wrong with you"

" Suit yourself" was the answer they got under the duvet.

Silence fill the room, jungkook refuse to say a word and both jimin and jhope are talking with their eyes who is going to talk to Jungkook first.

Few minutes later of awkward silence and war between jimin and jhope eyes. Jhope sighs in defeat and pulls the duvet off jungkook's body.

" Give it back Hyung"

" What if I say no, what are you going to do then, I just want to know what is wrong about Taehyung going out with bogum and the strange things you been doing recently" jhope said playing the bad cop. Jungkook doesn't reply and face the other side of the room not looking at jhope.

" You think we didn't notice how clingy you been acting around Taehyung. It all started at our concerts at Thailand and you missing your practice just to watch Taehyung practice. What kind of sick logic is that"

Jimin held jungkook's hand trying to comfort him and said.
" I am sorry Jungkook, we didn't want to force you to say anything but you have been acting strangely and weird. We just want to know what is on your mind so we your Hyungs can help you"
Jimin said playing the good cop part.

" How am I acting, is it strange I am upset over something so childish that I shouldn't be upset about or cause what yoongi Hyung said is true, and about Taehyung Hyung spending time with bogum or maybe you meant weird cause I just don't understand why what I feel towards Taehyung Hyung is so different from you guys"