22

Ignore my mistakes

Jungkook took his phone and rush downstairs to the living room, he saw yoongi sitting beside jimin's left and cutting a color paper into tiny shapes. Jin and jimin were folding papers and cutting them into different shapes.

" welcome jungkook, here your rewards" jhope pops infront of him startling him a little. Jhope pin a star on his shirt and gave him five strawberries as his prize rewards.
Jungkook  sat beside jimin's right and jhope pass him paper, glue, scissors and other things he might need.

Namjoon came after and jhope gave him three strawberries as his rewards.
Namjoon sat  beside jhope and starts his artworks.

" hyung please help me open this" jimin gave namjoon a jar of glue. Namjoon twist the lid and tried opening it. It won't budge and he was clasping hard on the jar and the plastic jar breaks into two, splashing  out the contents out on the floor, some paper clips, namjoon's hand and also his cloth.   It drew everyone's else attention.

Namjoon's face puckered in embarrassment and pass the broken jar to jimin.
" here you go" he tittered trying to hide his embarrassing moment. 
" Thanks hyung, now i have lots of glue but can't  use it" jimin said his voice laced with sarcasm and a sarcastic smile.

The rest roared in laughter at namjoon's face.
" how did he break it, its not  even glass"

" Its the power of destruction" jungkook commented and they  all laughingly agreed.

Namjoon  suffered multiple lacerations to his face
" okay stop it, you guys are always complaining about me everytime"

" first stop breaking  things and we will stop"
Namjoon  could only silently agrees at what jin said

" which glue am i going to use"

" use mine" jungkook and yoongi offers and stretch  forth  their glue to jimin. Seeing jungkook's  stretched  out hands, he know jimin is not going to pick his and was about  withdrawing his hand when he felt the weight of the glue left his hand

" Thanks hyung" jimin smiles and open the lid which is half open. Yoongi nods and continue his work

Taehyung walks in with bambam in his hands.
" sorry i am late, bambam won't let me go until  i carry him. Get down" taehyung  drops bambam and watch him run away.

" Eww, why do you have that sticky thing that looks like cum.... Did jin hyung give you a blowjob?" Taehyung asks in amusement

" hey why me...can't you mention jimin or jungkook or jhope. Y'alls are always doing this" jin gabbles and punch the air in annoyance.

" get your mind out of the gutter tae, its  just glue, it is wet, soft, damp, squidgy and sticky" namjoon plays with the glue in his hand and the rest looks at him with disgust.

" WHAT!!!" namjoon  exclaimed noticing  how  they are looking at him.

" Stop that hyung, the way you play and describe it reminds me of cum"

" what do i expect  from dirtminded peoples like you, always thinking dirty"

" here... stop playing with that" jin took a napkin and wipe namjoon's hand but ignore the glue on his shirt.

" so my rewards" Taehyung ask jhope who gave him a lolipop instead.

" Sorry i ate all the strawberries but the flavour is strawberry and you get two stars instead of one" jhope pin two star on both side of chest. Taehyung smiles and unwrap the lolipop and sat beside namjoon.