5

" And why is your lips so swollen" jin said.

" I don't understand, I woke up feeling my lips were numb and is there something on my neck".

" There is a hickey right there" Jin pointed at the spot.

" Taehyung was already asleep when we left to our room, maybe we should ask jungkook what happened......... So jungkook what happened LAST NIGHT" jhope said smirking at jungkook. All members look over at jungkook who is hiding at the back, yoongi looks like he is about to snap jungkook head off his head.

" Me... I.. you mean me.. yes I am meeee. I forgot I am jungkook haha hahaha..... hmmmmmm about Taehyungie Hyung... Well you see.. last night......last night............ Yes last night I remember now Taehyung Hyung had a nightmare and kept bitting his lip in pain... About the hickeys.. no no no I meant mosquito bites yes a mosquito bite. Yes a mosquito bit him there and I don't know why he started bleeding so I sucked the infected blood out.. yes that is what happened" Jungkook said with a smug look like he also believe the trash he just said.

Everyone except Taehyung looks at him with the looks that say " Are we fools to believe your trash or are you a fool to spit out such trash".

" How the fuck does a mosquito bites make one bleed" yoongi asks

" I don't know Hyung, I just saw blood there and suck it out" jungkook nodded his head and try to act innocent.

" Do you think we are dumb and........" Taehyung cut yoongi words short.

    " Hyung I am sure jungkook is telling the truth. So let us go before we get late." All members except jungkook with a gaze that says " Only someone a little bit innocent and dumb like you will believe the trash jungkook just said" but decided to let it slide.

Taehyung changed out of the shirt he was wearing and change to a turtle neck.

They got ready and rechecked their room in case they forget anything especially their underwear before leaving the dorm they were staying at.

Jin, jimin and Taehyung sat in the same car. Jungkook wanted to enter the same car as them, yoongi pull him out by his collar and glare at him.

" Even a child won't believe that trash you said back then" yoongi scoff at him and went inside the car.

  Jungkook just stood and pouted his lips in annoyance as the car drive away. ( ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ˡʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡⁱᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃⁿᵍʳʸ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡⁱᵉ. ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ ʷᵃˢ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ⁿᵒʷ).

" So jungkook, come ride with us and I got something I am sure Taehyung will like to see" jhope said putting his arms around jungkook's shoulder smirking before pulling him into the car.

They got to the airport and meet armys waving and screaming their bias name out. They waves back and smiles at armys. Taehyung Walks to the front, jungkook tried to catch up with him but can't cause he is carrying his, jimin and jhope bags all together.

Jimin held jungkook hand and took a few pictures together. He tried looking for Taehyung but got distracted when jhope was telling or more like threatening him on what to do when their plane lands at New York City.

Yoongi made sure jungkook sat far away from Taehyung without Taehyung noticing. Jungkook's head just kept hurting cause he can't stop thinking about what he did last night and jhope kept bugging him non-stop.