28 YoonMin 💕🐱🐥

Start from the beginning

Jimin got angry when he mentioned his height, he struggle and shake his body to break free but he can't.  He gave up soon and lay quietly, yoongi smile seeing this and pats his head a few times before sleeping.

Jimin was frowning in anger laying here and look at yoongi who is sleeping soundly. He brought his face closer to his and Bite his nose.

"Disturb me one more time and you will be punished" Yoongi cold voice startled him and he stop biting his nose, he gave his nose one more lick before leaving it.

He puffs out a breath and look around bored, he turn his head and look at his Hyung laying beside him.

Why is he just noticing his Hyung isn't that bad looking, they spent few years together but he only saw a scowl on his Hyung face or a stonic face. He is a little bit scared of his Hyung, just a little bit. Not anymore, a little fear is still there but him and his Hyung has gotten closer over time and his fear of his Hyung is almost gone.

Everyone says yoongi Hyung is a little tolerates towards him, he thinks it's a lie but yoongi Hyung is closer to Taehyung and hoseok especially hoseok. He always has that cute gummy smile on his face when ever hoseok is around him. And his hyung who is too lazy to do anything will become energetic with hoseok and do stuffs he found annoying only if hoseok asks.

He study his Hyung face, his Hyung looks so cute sleeping not like his usual self. He so badly wants to pinch his Hyung bread cheeks or bite them with his teeth

He felt his eyes slowly dropping and soon fell asleep in the arms of his hyung arms. Forgetting he was on a mission to wake his hyung.

Yoongi turn and was face to face with sleeping jimin, pouting in his sleep and looking as cute as ever. Yoongi chuckle a little seeing his dangsaeng sleeping in his arms, and an angry pout adorning the younger pink lip, his orange hair slightly covering his eyes but he could still see the expression on the younger's face. He tries to get up without waking jimin and tip toe to the bathroom.
He brush his teeth and took his showers, taking his time in the shower. Letting the water droplets fall freely on him and running down his body and then into the drain.

His muscle was aching cause he was writing for so long and busy in his studio all day, he locks himself in his studio trying to finish up his work in one day so he could rest today and submit it soon.

He switch off the taps and tie a towel all his waist nothing underneath and walks out of the bathroom.

He walks to the cupboard and opens it, not surprised to see his clothes neatly folded. It can only be done by his Hyung. (I forgot how to spell cupboard and went searching in dictionary Cardboard 😭😭)

He heard a whistle from behind him and saw jimin awake and sitting on the bed and looking at him up and down with a smirk. The younger was just being a flirt as always so he ignored him.

Jimin was staring at his Hyung as he wore his cloth, he was shamelessly adorning his Hyung body.

He watch his Hyung change infront of him and walks out on him.

He was angry his hyung left him alone in the room, he climbs down from the bed and walks out after his Hyung.

His Hyung and him have different schedules. So they walk on different direction after coming out of the room doing their own businesses, yoongi went to his studio and jimin went to unite with his maknaes line to make trouble on their Hyungs.

Since then, they only met each other during breakfast, dinner, dance and sing practice. The rest of the time are spent apart but each time they met, jimin is always teasing his hyung and winking at him. Yoongi as always act indifferent and acts like he doesn't notice jimin flirting with him. Most of the time, jimin is too busy with his maknaes line or with his other hyungs to remember yoongi existence.