5

Soon we were in front of my house. When we were in front of main door i opened my bag to find Keys, but they werent there.
"What where are my Keys?" I asked searching for them in my pockets and everywhere they could be.
"They are not he-" I was stoped by the sound of my phone ringing.
"Yes?"
"Hi tuana its me hatice. I wanted to say to you that you forgot your Keys in niki's car"
"Ohhh there they are.... what should I do now."
"I dont know. I will save them and give them to you tomorow because we are already at home."
"Ok thanks byee" I said and ended the call.
"That was hatice. I forgot my Keys in Niki's car"
"So where would you go now?"
"In hotel i guess. I have enought money"
"No way. You are coming with me. You will sleep in my house."
"Ahh...okay..thanks..i guess" I said.
"No its okay. Now take this you are shivering." He said putting his hoodie on me.
"No I am okay. You will be cold." I said and wanted to get hoodie of and give it to him. He was now only in his shirt while I was in long, narrow, black dress with long slevess. Yes it was cold but he will freze in just shirt.
"Lets go" he said taking my arm in his before I could take his hoodie of. I didnt say anything just walked behind him.

Car ride was silent and nothing happened. I was so bored and then he stoped his car. We were in front of his house.

"Qietly. Derya is still here" he said before unlocking the doors.
"Ok" I whispered to him as we entered house.
We went on second floor in some of bedrooms. He turned the lights on and the room was pretty cozy. I liked it so much.
"This is my room. You will sleep here" he said getting some blankets and clothes out of his clothes.
"Derya is sleeping in our only guests bedroom so you have to sleep here. My parents are not at home but they never let anybody to go in their room." He said putting new sheets on bed.
"But if I sleep in your bed where you would sleep?" I asked as sofas and couches i saw in his house were so small since he was so tall.
"I don't want to break my neck on that small sofas down there so i would just sleep on floor" he said pointing at sheets that were on floor next to his bed.
"But you will catch a cold"
"Don't worry about that I will be fine. Just fell at home. Ok?"
"Ok. Can you help me now?" I asked him to unzip my dress since zipper was on my back. I can't sleep in dress especially not that one so he gave me some of his old pijamas like he read my mind.
"Of course" he said and unziped my dress gently moving my hair aside. "There" he said
"Where is the bathroom?" I asked
"Oh yes it's there" he said pointing at the one of the doors in his room.
"Thanks" I said and went in to change.

When I was out of bathroom i saw jk sitting on one chair near the window watching through it. I came closer to him to see what he is watching because he seemeed so focused. It was raining. Fog all around view. It was beautiful. It seems that we both like raining nights full with fog. So I asked.
"You like rain?"
He hummed in response. "I love it".
We just stayed like that for at least 10 minutes. My legs started hurting but watching the beautiful view was more important.

Jk POV:

I saw that she is uncomfortable. Who wouldn't after standing 10 minutes without moving. My heart told me to let her sit on my lap because there were no seats that could bring there to sit and I didn't wanted to get up now. But my mind said opposite. I remembered how Jinnie always said that his and Namjoon's heart connected them and I did wanted to be more than friends with Tuana so i, for the first time in my life, listened to my heart.

I wrapped my one hand around her waist and leaded her to sit on my lap. She didnt do anything she just sat on my lap with litlle sigh of relief. I didn't even expected her to do something.

We sat like that and watched rain. Well she was watching rain. I was watching her side profile. But we both enjoyed our views.

We watched peacefully without moving or talking until it thundered loudly. I stayed still but she flinched and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my hands around her hugging her back. We stayed like this. My chin resting on her shoulder feeling her breath calming. My nose inhaling her scent felling like in heaven.