3

It was already friday we were all exicited about party. Especially me. Especially because of Tuana comming. I only invited my friends, cousins and parents. I didn't wanted that to be something big.
After longest friday I've ever survived it was finally saturday.
I woke up by alarm. I quickly got ready and went to my garden to make evrything ready. Party was in garden with pool and dance floor. It was all simple. Mom and some servants were making food for the party while I was getting photo set ready. Dad of course didn't helped, but tbh I didn't even expected his help.

Now it was almost time for some of my cousins to come so I need to get ready. I tough and ran to my room to get ready.

And soon after that I heard the doorbell. I went to open and it was my favorite cousin.
"Derya I missed you so much" I said hugging her.
"I missed you too. But why so serious look. Did you finaly find someone?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.
"Yes I did" I whispered to her proudly.
"Well I didn't really expected that" she said with widen eyes.
"Okay okay now come and help me" I said and dragged her to help me with decorrations.

-TIME SKIP-

After some more time my friends arrived. First to enter in house was Hatice, then Mina, then Liliana, then Nanuka, then she. And I dont know who was next cuz I stared at her. She was so beautiful in that black narrow dress. WOW. I hugged wih everybody and when was her turn I hugged her. I want to stay in this hug forever. I though as soon as I felt her soft hands on my back. While we were hugging others were teasing me and showing me with mimic to kiss her already(I WANT THAT TOO). After some time she backed away and so did I. I mean I didn't wanted but I had to. My parents came and I meet them with all my friends. When I showed them Tuana my dad looked at me and my mom with "that is she" look. My mom knew what is he talking about as soon as he looked at her like that so she said.
"I think we are excess here so we Will go now. Son we Will be back tommorow night Ok?"
I nodded and dad took mom's bag and hand and they left.
"So did everyone come now?" Derya asked.
"No there is one more my cousin who is comming and then everyone are here." I said and they all nodded.
Derya showed them a place where dinner was already served. (Derya is good friend with all of us/them because she were on every my birthday party like others except Tuana). They sat down and waited for me to come. When my other cousin came we went to them.
"Hello I am Niki." He said and handshaked with everyone. Hatice likes him, I saw in her eyes, like eryone other except Niki.

This is how they sit ( Namjoon and Jin are on the honeymoon in Hawaii so they are not here)(all is so accidentally 😁)

We started eating and talking. I was string at Tuana and for my surprise she was staring at me.
"If you want we can leave you two alone later but for now eat something and don't act weird" V whispered in my ear. I came to sense and finaly succeeded to look away from Tuana's eyes. That beautiful eyes. Ok enought V is right I have to eat and stop acting so weird. Soon I noticed how Hatice was nervous sitting next to Niki so I said.
"Ok it's so boring and I am already full. Who wants to play truth or dare?"

\Full even if he did not eat anything./
/Full of staring at Tuana😁\

Everyone agreed and we sat on sofas near the pool.

"Truth or dare Yoongi?" Hobi asked first.
"Truth"

"Do you like someone?"
"No! Ok truth or dare Jimin?"
"Dare"
"Drink a glass of wine all at once"
Jimin did it of course. It was so easy for him.
"Ok Ok Truth or dare..... Taehyung?"
"Dare of course"
"Kiss Nanuka"
"Easy" he saud and kissed Nanuka. "Truth or dare Niki?" he asked smirking
"Dare"
"Kiss Hatice" he said on what already red Hatice death glared at him. Niki came closer to Hatice and kissed her, nothing special.
"Now you Niki" Hobi said
"Ok truth or dare cousin" he said and looked at me.
Oh wtf I didn't expected him to ask me. I though, but life goes on.
"Dare"
"Kiss her" he said pointing at Tuana. Shit.
I did kissed her, well it was more like a peck, but on her lips. Her beautiful lips.
We continued playing until we heard someone's snoring.

Of course it was MIN YOONGI.

"Sorry bro he was sleepy all day we Will leave now." Hobi said since he was with him all day.
"Okay." I said somehow sad.
"I am sorry but we have to go too" Jimin said grabing Mina's hand.
"Me too" Liliana said getting up.
"Then we Will go too" V said not wanting to let other girls to walk alone on what Nanuka agreed. Only Hatice, Tuana, Niki and me were left. Derya felt sleepy so she went to guests room to sleep. We knew she would sleep here but not so early it was only 10:30pm. Tuana and Hatice were talking while me and Niki were watching them.
"Okay we Will also go now" Hatice said while she and Tuana were putting their jackets on.
"Ok then I will go too" Niki said getting up and taking his jacket.
"Ok guys byee see you soon." I said litlle sad because it was really short party. Only 3 hours.
Soon after that I was alone in the garden.