Anubhav: seems you both have become best friends forever

Both: is that a question? yes we have become lifelong Friends forever (smiling both looked at each other)

Anubhav: what are you guys doing?

Kriti: nothing babe, I am trying some street foods of lucknow as haseena insisted (smiling)

Anubhav: oh! now what are you guys having?

Haseena: your favourite golgappe (eating while anubhav and kriti looked at her as how she know because since 20 years she is away from him) I mean dadi told me once that anubhav's lifeline is his golgappes (nervously smiling trying to cover up)

Anubhav: oh! leaving me alone you guys are eating?

Kriti: No golgappes for you, Haseena, he has increased his cholestrol eating outside oily food in France, I have restricted him many times, but how will he listen to me after all he is a doctor? (taunting)

Haseena: What am I hearing, Anubhav? You've raised your cholesterol by eating fatty foods. Anubhav, how could you have forgotten that as a doctor, you must adhere to a strict diet? I'm telling you, you're still a kid, if Maa doesn't twist your ear, you won't realise (taunting)

Anubhav: girls girls calm down, my cholestrol is normal, and haseena don't tell this to maa she will eat up me (scaredly)

Haseena: say sorry to kriti for disobeying her order then I will think about your plead (giving money to vendor)

Kriti: you are the one haseena who understood me in this few days, but this man, in 5 years never understood me (taunting)

Anubhav: babe stop taunting me (cutely frowning)

Kriti: okay fine, keep the phone we want to eat some more then we have to move to beach too (smiling she cut the call without waiting for his reply)

Haseena: even you are a taunt queen like me kriti? (giggling)

Kriti: yes haseena, I love to taunt people especially anu (giggling)

Haseena: Now you're looking for Haseena Mallik's best friend, after all, taunting people is our specialty (laughing)

Kriti: yes (laughing) so now where are we going?

Haseena: see there is a shop of ice gola, lets go there and have gola (dragged her there) which flavour will you eat I'm going to have litchi flavour gola

Kriti: I will have rose sherbet gola (smiling)

Haseena: bhaiya, one litchi flavour and one rose sherbet (bhaiya smiled and handed them the gola while Haseena paid) now let's go to the beach and enjoy the gola while looking at the sea (smiling)

Kriti: of course (both sat in car and moved towards beach which was quiet, both got down from car and went inside, they sat on sand enjoying the peace)

Haseena: I often come here when I feel dejected or sad (eating gola)

Kriti: do you love anu? (coming straight to the point)

Haseena: what? wha...what are you speaking kriti?

Kriti: I asked whether you love anubhav or not?

Haseena's pov

I was enjoying the view of the beach while eating the gola when kriti asked me a question that caught me off guard, I looked at her, and she repeated the question

Kriti: I asked whether you love anubhav or not?

What should I reply her? I don't to be the third person between kriti and anubhav, I love anubhav but always wanted him to be happy, and he is happy with kriti, I should say no to kriti, with heavy heart I replied

No, kriti, I don't love Anubhav; we've been friends since childhood, but he seems to have forgotten about me (I replied being nervous a bit)

She looked at me, not getting convinced but smiled, I sighed a relief and continued eating gola

Haseena's pov end

Kriti: Haseena, no one has accepted me as a daughter-in-law of the Singh family, everyone adores you, you know everyone's likes and dislikes, will you assist me in learning the rituals, like and dislikes of the Singh family?

Haseena: of course kriti, after all you are soon going to be youngest daughter-in-law of Singh Family (smiling)

Kriti: thankyou haseena, you are the best (smiled)

After enjoying for some more time, they both went back to Singh Manison, Anubhav was happy seeing Haseena's and Kriti's growing friendship

Thankyou For Reading❤️

Vote Target- 35+
Comment Target- 10+
Till then stay happy and safe,
Watch Maddam Sir at
10:00pm on Sony Sab.
For more updates stay tuned with me,
Admin,
Krupa