Chaper 6

Now Playing:
For the first time- Mac DeMarco
0:01 ❍─────── 4:28
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%
《☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆》

a few weeks pass, You and the new pilot, kaworu, have gotten really close, you had found out a few thing about the boy, like that he was born with white hair and red eyes. He says that he doesn't remember much about his past.

In the present day its Monday morning, you and the other pilots had skip school for some stupid training and a meeting for the next time the seele and Commander Ikari think the next angel will attack, however you where sleep deprived and didn't really listen, as long as you... well... Shinji fights off the angel  you'll be fine, plus Asuka will complain about it s you'll get a general Idea of what was said during the meeting.

After the meeting everyone wanted to go to yours, you sighed and agreed.... bad idea it was kinda chaotic, Shinji and Asuka arguing again, Rei playing a game, Kaworu being  Kaworu and you, Rapped up in a blanket drinking a monster (or whatever idk), it was loud.. to loud.. You got up and went up to your room and sat there listening to your music. after awhile you only just hear your door open, you look at the door and see Kaworu, you take one earphone out and turn your music down you spoke first "what's up?" he sat next to you "are you ok, y/n?" he asks sweetly you nod "yeah I'm ok" you say to the boy, he smiles sweetly "okay... Do you mind if I stay in here for while?" he asks you politely, you nod. "Thanks" he says, for some reason you found his voice calming, it was soft and gentle and it calmed you down, but at the same time it made your face and heart warm up, you wonder if you where falling for the boy but quickly deny it knowing you shouldn't fall for another pilot, you had gotten over Rei awhile ago, you thought it wasn't right to fall for pilots despite Asuka liking Shinji.

soon enough night falls and everyone leaves except Kaworu, he wanted to stay for a bit longer and make sure you where ok, he was so sweet, maybe you do like him, No, no you cant like him it's not right, you where snapped out of you thoughts when he hugged you. "you ok?" he asks, you nod in response "why?" you asked "you looked to be deep in thought" he responds. you hug him and smile "you should get home" you say in response he nods "I guess so... see you tomorrow, y/n" he says leaving. once he left you locked the door and blushed, you did like the boy, but you refuse to accept it. It had only been 4 weeks since you two met but you guys would hang out a lot.

you try to get him off your mind, you go up to you room at listen to music desperately trying to get him off your mind, unfortunately for you his scent was still lingering, and now all you can think about is him. Maybe you had to accept that you liked him.... No you didn't like him.... do you? You start to question yourself. You stare at the moon and stars out the window and sigh, you eventually fall asleep.

Moring comes and you get up to the sound of your stupid alarm clock, you stop it, groaning. You get up and get ready for school and head there, still questioning yourself. You knew you would have to accept it one day, you arrive at school and sit down alone before Asuka notices you and brings everyone over, you all chat for awhile Before class starts. but halfway through the day, an angel attacks

great. im 100% in the mood for this..

              {☆♡☆♡☆}
Word count: 642

Y'all I'm not dead ^^ I finnally did this and yah first fight scene
:000

Hope y'all like this I'm so tired lmao