chapter 4

Now Playing:

Telephones- vacations
0:01 ❍─────── 3:32
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%
{•°•°•~♡♡♡~•°•°•}
You eat dinner then mess around for abit. It was nice. You had to admit it. They made you happy and kind of... forget about the situation you're in. Everyone was having fun. Asuka was teasing shinji, shinji was flustered, Rei was next to you, smileing, yiu where laughing and kaworu was chuckling. You couldn't ask for anything else at all it was perfect.

While everyone was messing around you and Rei get a place for everyone to sleep.

Asuka puts on a movie and you all sit and watch the movie. And after the movie everyone gets into their sleeping places you and Rei set up. After while everyone, well, hopefully, was asleep. But as always you couldn't. You stay and hours pass, you check the clock and sigh. Its midnight. You sigh and get up. "Why are you awake still?" A voice whispered. It was none other then kaworu. "I can't sleep.." you say he sighs and get up and sits with you. "I can tell something is wrong... do you want to talk about it?" He asks part of you wants to talk to him but you only met him today, so you're not so sure you're able to trust him.
You shake your head. "Alright" he said in a comforting tone. There is something about the white hair boy that was peculiar, not just his hair or eyes, but he feels.... safe.. you feel as if you can trust him... but you know what happens... you can never trust people...everyone leaves you, its only a matter of time before they leave you.

The truth was that you where scared of sleeping, you got horrible night terrors and sometimes your body won't let you sleep, you get deep in thought, and someone wraps you into a comforting embrace. You stop thinking. And slowly hug back. But it seems like your body is forcing you too him him back.. but then again you wanted to.

What am I doing!?

<<••°°••♡♡☆♡♡••°°••>>
Word count: 342

Heyy sorry I took so long to get this published but yeah!!!

Spotify link: https://open.spotify.com/track/3xbDgbZr6lIoggCsoi3rZ3?si=nfWdZE_pTuyyly25pjWz7A&utm_source=copy-link

Also serious question should I make a playlist for this ff?

Anyway see ya!!