Chapter 3

(look at Bronya and Seele! They're so cute 🤩 don't mind Sin Mal and Rozaliya. Btw this chapter is kinda short :,))

- No One's PoV -

After Fu Hua left, Mei was the only one who keep eyes on watching if there's any danger.

Kiana and Elysia were already dead sleep. Her eyes traveled down to Kiana as her hand slowly rubbing her hair.

--

Back with Fu Hua, she causally walking then heard a rustling sound from bushes. She stopped on her track, not even bother to look behind her.

The sounds stop as she can tell there's a person behind her.

"Zamnnnnnnn, what a hot chick doing here?" The person said.

Take 2

"Oh my, what a beautiful girl doing here out alone at night?~" The person said.

Fu Hua then turned around and saw a tall man with spikey blonde hair. His eyes were colorful with weird kanji on it. His eyes were watching her with a big grin.

 His eyes were watching her with a big grin

But something is definitely not right. His nail are long and sharp. His teeth is like a vampire. His skin is very pale not like a human but like a vampire or a ghost.

"Who are you?" Fu Hua asked him as she stood still.

He slowly walks toward her with a lovely dovely face then stopped in front of her as they were only inches away.

"A pretty girl like you must be delicious!~ Are you perhaps a demon slayer too? But you don't have a uniform! Hehe, that's easy to deal with~ I can't wait to taste you~" He chuckled creepily, however Fu Hua is not even scared or afraid of him.

"You're disgusting human." Fu Hua said and gritted her teeth furiously.

The words that she give him, he was shocked a bit. How come she's not scared of him? Does she even know who he is?

"Nah-ah, pretty girl. I think you're messing with the wrong demon~" He said, claiming that he is a demon.

Make sense now huh. Fu Hua slowly stepped back but not because of fear. The demon thought that she was scared but how wrong of him.

"Don't worry~ Just let me end your pain here so you won't experience another pain in the future~" The demon said.

"I was enjoying my day until you ruined it. Go end your own pain, Húndàn." Fu Hua said blandly.

"Eh, what?" The demon said, confused about what she said at the last sentence.

"Idiot..." Fu Hua said as the demon smirked.

"You have gut to say stuff that to me, huh? Don't worry, I'll make sure you your suffering won't be in vain." The demon said as a golden fan appeared in his hand.

Fu Hua got into a fighting stance, ready for whatever he's going to do with her.

"Oh, you know how to fight? Ah, come! Come and punch me!" He said mockingly.

Oh no... It seems he underestimate Fu Hua...

She gritted her teeth angrily before ran toward him and gave him a punch on his face. The result was sending him crashing another tree.

"Owie..."

Fu Hua heard a faint whimper from him but didn't care. He deserves it.

- Fu Hua's PoV -

"Nice punch you got there, old timer." Senti said through mg mind scape.

I closed my eyes as i breathe in and out slowly, releasing my anger out.

"You should've taken out the seal and let me handle it." Senti groaned.

"The last time I let you out, you almost kill a person." I told her.

"Well, he deserves it! He tries to touch you!" Senti yelled in my mind as I sigh.

She always annoy me but sometimes worrying about me. Just because I'm a vessel body of her that doesn't mean I have no right to control my own body.

"You went to far. I can handle it." I said.

Then I heard footsteps in front of me. The demon face was calm but I can tell he was pissed inside his mind.

"Oh, what a strong strength! I'm gonna report this to him about this!~ You're lucky that I don't kill you, yet~" The demon said as he fan himself.

He turned around and was about to leave, he did a side eyes and look at me.

"How rude of me~ My name is Douma, the Uppermoon 2! I hope we meet again someday!~" He said before vanishing out of the thin air.

"And I'm gonna whoop his whole ass the next time I see him." Senti said.

- No One's PoV -

Fu Hua was trying to calm Senti down when suddenly she heard footsteps. Both of them stopped and look at their surrounding.

She then saw three shadows walk out of the dark area and sigh in relief.

Elysia was the first ran to her and jumped on her which caused both of them falls on the cold snow.

"Eck!" Fu Hua groaned.

"Mou~ where were you! I was so worried!" Elysia pouted and hug her tightly.

"Fu Hua are you okay? We heard loud sounds just now." Kiana asked her.

Mei looked at the tree and glance back at Fu Hua.

"Did someone or something attacked you?" Mei asked her with a concerning face.

After dealing with a called "demon", now she has to told them what happened while she was gone.