Chapter 2

- Raiden Mei PoV -

Black.

Everything is black...

My surrounding is black...

I can't see anything...

-pai!

Huh... What was that...?

-enpai! Wa- p!-

Who's calling me... Why is that voice so familiar...?

"Mei/Mei-senpai, wake up!"

My eyes opened wide and round as my body shot up.

I saw Kiana, Fu Hua and Elysia looking at me with a worried face. Their face is too close. Way too close...

"Phew... I thought we lost your for a second there~" Elysia said before got up on her knees.

Fu Hua also got up along with Kiana as they lent their hand for me. I smiled and gladly accept their hand before getting up.

"Thank you." I thanked them and look around which is all unfamiliar places to me.

"But, where are we exactly?" I continued, asking them.

They all have troubling face which mean they also don't know where they are currently.

Well, of course we don't. We are literally in the middle of the snowy forest that we never been before.

"I don't know where we are, but this place is definitely pretty! Especially I love snow~" Elysia said and kicked the snow around like a child.

Fu Hua sighed as Kiana chuckled at her childish behavior. Even though Kiana just met her but she seems so sweet. Who knows if she's secretly a psychopath?

The thought of Elysia being psycho made me shivered. Not shivering because of the cold but... This thought scared me.

"Should we... like walk around? Maybe we will find a shelter to stay while on our way walking." I told them as they nodded.

We began our journey and explore the snowy forest. Basically, we are on the mountain. We've been walking for almost half an hour, yet still found nothing or a place to stay for a while. It's like this is a forbidden mountain to go. No people, no animals, no buildings or house.

"I'm hungry..." Kiana groaned as she walk on slow pace.

Come to think of it! I haven't cook anything for a while. If I found a place to stay maybe I should ask the house owner if I can cook. Kiana, Bronya, Fu Hua, Theresa and... Miss Himeko... ...

I shook my head and took a deep breath. Fu Hua was the one who noticed that I have troubling with something and asked me.

"Mei, are you okay?" She asked me worriedly, while putting her hand on my shoulder to comfort me. How sweet of her.

"Mhm. I'm really fine." I said while forcing a smile.

Fu Hua nodded and smiled at me. A smile of relief. I feel bad for lying to her but I have no choice.

I turned my head around and saw Elysia flirting with... Kiana... I turn my head back and look at Fu Hua.

"You know... You're a flamechaser, the same as Elysia aren't you? I know you won't remember this but do me a favor." I said as Fu Hua looks at me with confusion and nodded.

I smiled creepily and pulling Fu Hua close. I leaned to her ear and whispered.

"Do you mind if you... Accompany with Elysia while I'm with Kiana?" I whispered to her red ear. Wait... Did I said red? My... I never know an immortal girl got red just because of this. Is Fu Hua in love with Elysia? Heh, this is gonna fun to tease her. But... It's a bad idea to do that...