Chapter 1{ Prologue}

Third person's pov

" Bring her in," A authorative voice echo through the surgical room.

A little girl with a mop of white hair, her pale skin was dirty and she wore rags with bandages all over her arms and legs.

" Sit her up," The surgeon said.

The men lock her in the chair and kept her still.

The surgeon got the scalpel and cut open her arms and legs seeing how it heals directly.

" AHHHH!!!," The little girl cried out, her screams filled the room.

The men then gag her mouth with a cloth and continue their experiment of horror.

" SIR!, The mafia there here!," The other man said.

" Everyone!, Hide Eri and everything away!," The surgeon ordered and the men grabbed Eri and hide her away together with everything.

Dazai's pov

The mafia had search the entire underground clinic in search for the head surgeon.

" Mori-san had said that you have an attempt to overthrow the port Mafia," I said cold tone.

" Well guess what?, Were not backing down," kicking him roughly to the wall.

" Oi Dazai!, We gotta get go-," A sound was heard from the door that was across the surgeon room.

I walked towards the small door and see a little girl at the age of seven or eight huddle at the corner.

She whimpered and stared frightened at me.

' How long has she been here?,' I thought.

I kenlt down to her height and reach out a hand.

She gasped and hide away, covering her head with her hands.

I noticed she had bandages all over form arms and legs.

" Hello, i'm Dazai osamu, What's your name?," I asked in the most softest tone.

" Eri," She whispered, enough for me to hear.

" Dazai!, What are you doing there!?," The ginger haired man asked and stomp to the small room.

" A kid?," He asked.

" did that man did this to you?," I asked, pointing to the surgeon who was still at the wall from the kick.

She nodded.

' I never that bastard would go as far as abusing a child,'I thought.

" Would you like to leave here and take you to somewhere nice and comfy?," I asked.

She glance to me with a shocked expression.

She nodded and reach out for my arms to carry her.

" Dazai?, where taking her?," Chuuya asked.

" Yeah, I can't leave her here," I said and  carried her exiting the underground clinic.