CHAPTER XVII: SECRET KNOWLEDGE

Start from the beginning

"The answer is...yes, I did. I provoked the people to rebel against my brother" 

"May I ask why?" 

"My brother has the same way of thinking and point of view as my father. If he continues to rule, my people will suffer even more" 

"From poverty to a true misery, eh?" 

Roroa nodded "I just want to do what's best for my people. That's all" 

Seeing her true objective, Nomura felt that he doesn't have anything to discuss further "I think your aim is noble and I respect that [Standing up] I pray to your successful mission, Princess Roroa" 

"Same...Ah! I almost forgot, could you keep this under the book?" 

"Certainly. I also need to remind you...You also need to look over your southern border...Your neighbor seems keen on expanding as well. (tipping his hat) farewell"

Nomura left the shop and enter his carriage to travel to the Parnam castle. He can rest assured that Roroa's intention is well but Elfriden needs to intervene if the people plead for the kingdom's help. 

The next day Rudovin come to Nomura and Souma pleading with both of them to meet someone urgently. Souma and Nomura agree. To Nomura and Souma, it's pretty rare for the Head of the Royal Guard asking the king and grand duke to meet someone. With Liscia and Alia, the group traveled to the forest in the Arcs region and saw a peculiar building.

"Your Highness. It's over there. The person that I want you to meet is inside this place" Rudovin said 

"(chuckles)...who the hell build a garage in the middle of the forest?" Nomura remarks

"Owh come on...Ain't no way" Souma responds in think that Nomura makes a joke

"Genia, it's me. Rudovin Arcs" 

"Coming-WHOAAHH (Crash noise)...Owwch...w-well, Lu-nii, what brings you here?" 

Souma and Nomura looked at each other wondering why the person call Rudovin a brother. Liscia and Alia also wondered the same thing. 

Rudovin looked embarrassed a bit "I'm here with some important people"

"Alright, I'm opening the door now (Door rattling) Come in" 

The group enter the building and they saw what it seems like an underground area. 

"What exactly is this place?" Souma asked

"This was an abandoned dungeon and filled with monsters" Rudovin explain

"There are many types of dungeons that are filled with monsters. As for this one is already being cleared" Liscia said

"Do all dungeons look the same as this one?" Nomura asked

"Not really. Some of them are just tunnels from stones, some are like this, or like a cave" Alia said

"But still...the entrance, these glowing metallic walls, it's too futuristic" Souma said

"Maybe each of these structures has its own characteristic" Nomura remark

"The person that we'll be meeting is Genia Maxwell, of the Maxwell house," Rudovin said

"Ah! I remember them. They are the noble house filled with researchers, correct?" Nomura said

"That's correct, my lord" Rudovin respond

Maxwell house was originally a noble house because of their research achievement. They were renowned for their contribution to analyzing and breaking down technologies found inside dungeons. This noble house is responsible for the invention of the broadcast orb and funny enough that the research on the orb was all a huge coincidence. When they experiment the orb that was supplied with water and wind-type magical power that was able to take sounds and images from its surroundings. And when they harvest the water from the dungeon where they found the orb, it was reflecting the images and sounds around that orb.