He came next to me and grabbed my harmed arm. I squirmed and moved around to get free from his hold but he was stronger than me. Then, he threw me on the metallic chair and chained me.

I have a kink for handcuffs but not like this.

He walked behind me and traced the blade on my upper back. He ripped my shirt and started to press the sharp edge on my bare skin.

"NOO."

My screams echoed all over the room. Everyone who was in the house could probably hear them.

He continued to apply pressure as he started laughing.

"Oh god. How I love hearing your screams."

I felt my blood falling from my back, to my arms and down on the floor.

I'm on my period. I'm not supposed to lose more blood that I already do.

I looked down and saw the pool of my own blood covering my bare feet.

"Father, stop. Please. Please." I kept crying and begging between my screams as he continued to trace the blade on my skin.

After he was done with my back, he came infront of me.

" I want to see the pain in your eyes as I torture you. I want to see the light fade away from them as you pass out."

I couldn't answer. My throat was sore from my screams. I just kept bawling my eyes out, giving him exactly what he wanted.

He walked to the wall and left the blade. I hoped that this was a sign that he had finally finished but i saw him reach for something infront of him.

I tried to release myself from the chains but just when i moved my body, the pain on my back increased causing my to scream.

He came back to me, holding a gun.

''I know you won't kill me. You haven't heard Vincent's decision yet.''

''I know you little shit. But, just because i hold a gun doesn't mean i will shoot you to kill you. Only torture you a little. Have some fun"

He slightly raised his gun and aimed it to my leg.

I shut my eyes and applied pressure to the chair's hands causing my knuckles to turn white. My body kept shivering unstoppably. 

As he was about to shoot my leg, someone barged through the door.

''What the fuck do you want? I gave clear directions to not bother me.'' My father said, his anger visible as he aimed his gun at his teletubby's head. 

''Boss, I'm so sorry to interrupt you but, he's here.''  the black Teletubby said.

''What? He was supposed to come in the morning.'' My sperm donor yelled.

''Yeah well, he said that he couldn't wait any more, that he wants his money and talk to you about your deal.''

''Fuck, just when it was getting good. Anyways tell him I'll be there in a minute.''

''Yes sir.''

And with that, he walked out of the door leaving me and the old granny bald ass of my father alone.

'' Don't make any sounds. If he sees you in this condition he will definitely decline my offer. I'll tell him you're not here.''

Does he really thing this scars will heal in a day? Idiot.

" Don't die. Not today."

And that were the last words I heard as i fainted.

I'm sorry loves...

I wanted to thank Pogues_X_Kooks for the AMAZING BEAUTIFUL cover they made for this story.

Thank you soooo much

Also, a lot of you suggested for longer chapters. This one is 1082 words. I'm really trying to make them longer and I promise in the future they will be. I just have to practice.

Love, Vas. <3