🔥 Chapter 9 🔥

Jimin POV

As always my maths grade wouldn't impress anyone but I'm sure I'll find a way to boost it again. Mr. Kim was not nearly as much as a catch as Mr. Min but he wasn't too old or too unattractive. He's "happily" married and has 2 daughters, twins. He proudly displays a picture of them on his desk. And while I think he really does love them his wife's a different story. And I would know because I'm the one he's cheating on her with.

My maths skills ain't great so naturally I had to find a way to better my grade to my standards. So when class ends I take longer to pack my stuff, Tae and hobi give me knowing smiles and leave me quickley. I act as though I'm leaving, but instead close the door and turn the key that's still in the lock. "I'm really not satisfied with my grade, you know..." I trail of, faking a disappointed tone of voice and face. I jut out my bottom lip, speaking from experience when I say he likes them cute. "Hmmm.. what can we possibly do about that?..." He trails of too, slowly walking closer, eyes already eating me up.

I'm not wearing anything too special today but the tight fit of my shirt does show of my small frame and thin waistline. I've purposefully choose a baby blue to go with my dark mom jeans. For him acting cute is more affective than my favorite sexy outfits. He's likes me to be submissive, like something he can control. I think he's a bit obsessed with that. So I obediently move closer in little steps, playing fake shy as I play with my fingers and my gaze stays on the ground.

As he stands in front of me we both stop and he softly tilts my heads up to meet his eyes. I recognize the fire in his eyes before his hips meet mine and I feel the cause of it. "Such a pretty little boy." He traces my jaw with his hand slowly, I think its meant to be romantic or sweet or whatever. But honestly it bores me, I'm not here for this.
I hold my tongue and instead let out a quiet whimper even faker than my interest in all this. "Come here for me" He walks away, towards his swivel chair at teachers desk. I follow coyly like a lost puppy. I'm so over this.

He sits down, leaning back, legs already spread wide as he smiles at me. "How about this..." He pretends to think. "Get down on your knees for me babyboy" I cringe at the pet name. Thank god I don't have a gag reflex anymore or I would've thrown up right there. I nod and sink to my knees infront of him, now below him so he looks down onto me. The grin that spread across his face I would rather describe as scary than sexy. But I don't let that phase me. He's already opening the fly and I pretend anticipation, getting closer. And I get to work.

4.15 pm

I'm in detention now and bored as hell. Its just me, a boring book and this lady that I don't know. I thought that Mr. Min would be my detention teacher. I had a whole thing planned out for it and everything. I even sought help from my friends because the time to getting the english grades up is getting slim. My jaw still aches from this morning and the lack of sleeping has been getting to me all day. When I pretended to sleep in Mr. Mins class I actually fell asleep like an absolute idiot.

But we did hold hands for a sold 4 seconds and I didn't even have to do a whole lot for that. Teach even seamed pretty embarrassed about that. That's a win in my books. He looked pretty cute as he went back to teaching, I couldn't take my eyes off him. I kept replaying that short second, that soft smile before he rushed off in a panic.

"I'll be right back young man." Suddbekt the teacher rushes out. Olay whatever. If she's not back in 10 minutes I'm outta here. I count down the minutes, eyes on my apple watch.

8.45 minutes, the door opens. Almost I sigh disappointed, but that fades instantly as Mr. Min walks in.

Let the games begin...