Anger

Goldie

I open my eyes and see a black void in front of me. I jump and realize it's him. I remembered what happened last night. He's usually grumpy and affectionate at the same time at night, he just doesn't want to admit it. 

I hear familiar voices. I look beside me and I see the others. Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare Chica, and Nightmare Foxy. Oh, and of course Nightmare Cupcake and...Plushtrap? We haven't seen Plushtrap in years. 

I look at CC and he seems annoyed. 

"And why are you guys here?" 

"Dumbass. We already explained." Nm. Freddy rolls his eyes. 

"Yeah! Idiot!" Nm. Foxy pops in.

"Shut up blood face." CC flicks Nm. Foxy's face.

"HEY." Nm. Foxy yells. He ends up biting CC's hand. It was like a kitten. They're all in their plush forms surprisingly. 

"Oh, look! Goldie's awake!" Nm. Chica jumps. 

"Oh, look! Nobody asked." Nm. Bonnie says.

"I SWEAR-" Nm. Chica yells as she leaps onto Nm. Bonnie. 

"I swear to god, Nm. Chica and Nm. Bonnie are basically Nightmare and Goldie." CC says.

"What is that supposed to mean!?" I ask. Like seriously, what is that supposed to mean!?

"Oh, it's the losers." 

We all look up instead of Nightmare, whom of which was still sleeping. 

"Oh, shut up you spaghetti brain." CC rolls his eyes.

"Oh~ don't even! You are missing basically your whole brain!" Ennard whines.

"Wow, so original." CC sarcastically says.

"And like what you said is so original?" Ennard asks.

"Is this what happens on a daily basis?" Nm. Freddy asks. 

"If you don't shut the fuck up, I will show you what happens on a daily basis for you by shoving my hand down your throat."

"Nighty! You're awake." I say happily, hugging him.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE, "yOu bEtTeR nOt sAy AnYtHiNg RuDe" POLICE."

"Haha, yeah, well—Mrs Afton is the source of that." I chuckle. 

"Who?" Nm. Bonnie asks.

"Mother! Well— she's not actually our Mom, but she acts like one towards me, Nighty, and Ennard, so." I explain.

"Does that mean she's the mother of us, too?" Nm. Chica asks.

"I-"

"No! Of course not. We're better than you." Nightmare pipes in. 

"So Goldie is better than me?" Nm. Bonnie asks.

"Yes." Nightmare agrees quickly.

"You sure?" He asks again.

"How about you wait and find out until nighttime when we play survive the night again and see who's better, hm?" I ask in a snarky tone. I'm so sick and tired of the Nightmares thinking that just because I act like a child, I don't have the strength and stuff like that for a Nightmare. 

"Alright then. Let's find out. Shall we?" Nm. Bonnie asks. I can clearly tell he thinks this is all a joke. Alright, let's see who's the joke tonight.