Another day

Nightmare

Things are usually the same here. CC doing his causalities. Elizabeth fighting with him. Michael and Ennard doing their own thing. William and Mom spending time together. Oh and...him. He's always doing stupid stuff. But to be fair, it's not always stupid. He's quite smart, it's just, sometimes he doesn't think before he does things.

He likes to mess around and well-he's an energetic mess. He's like a cat, actually. He does his zoomies, he's clingy-super clingy. He is quite chill though.

I walk into CC's room. Technically, mine, his and Goldie's room. CC's bed was in the middle, his big, soft blanket which helps me sleep at night. I-I mean, it's alright, I suppose. A dresser was on the right side of the bed with a lamp on it. It's not on a lot. Then of course, his hell spawn of a carpet. I see him sitting there playing cards with him. Goldie.

It sucks that the rest of the Nightmares-let me rephrase that. Nightmarrione, insults Goldie and talks bad about him. Yeah, he's energetic, kind-hearted, and sweet. But he does have his dark-sided Nightmare self. He gets his nice side from the Fredbear plush side of him. Nightmarrione complains that he's too nice. He's breaking the Nightmare Code. You see. A Nightmare like me, is supposed to not care, be cold-hearted and like that. But the Nightmare code was long gone. Nobody follows it anymore. He complains that we need to be like that again. What's the point in being a Nightmare if you don't act like one?

Little does he know, I'm not what you see I am.

I'm cold-hearted and careless on the outside, but someone like Goldie knows that I have actual emotions. He's the only one that knows that I can actually be happy. I just...don't show my actual emotions because well...I'm scared. Yep, that's right. I'm scared. Someone like me? Scared? Yes, I am. I' m scared to show because I don't want people to tease me. I'm not supposed to be talked down like that. I'm supposed to be better than everyone else. Yeah, that sounds selfish, but I need to show, prove that I'm still the Nightmare that Nightmarrione wants.

Goldie seemed calm, but instantly that changed.

"YOU ASSHOLE. I WAS ABOUT TO WIN! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME PICK UP 6 CARDS?" He yells.

"HA, YOU DUMBASS. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN ME? THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR CHALLENGING ME." CC yells while laughing. Of course CC would say something like that.

I roll my eyes and continue walking. I plop, face-first into the bed. I just want to sleep. I don't want to deal with anyone today. But that's when the annoying ass bothers me.

"Are you okay, Night?" The yellow-haired male asks. Though, he's childish, he has a deep voice. I groan in response.

"You tired, sleepy boy?" He asks, petting my head. My tail sticks up He knows damn well petting me triggers my tail to wag, asshole. It's as if I can hear his smile. He giggles. What's he laughing at now!?

"Hehe, I'm sorry, but your tail wagging is so adorable. I have to pet you more." Goldie chuckles in a calming voice.

"Ew, stop. I don't want you to." I say, rolling over and staring at him. It's as if I'm giving him the death stare.

"Oh..sorry, I didn't mean to bug you. I was just trying to calm you, you seem like you aren't in a good mood." He apologizes. His voice. How quiet and soothing it sounds. It's relaxing.

"I'm just tired," I explain, repositioning myself to get more comfortable.

"And I wanna sleep." I roll over and curl up in a ball. Seeing him in his human form and me being in my plush form right now seems weird.